New card bundles

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I went to Wal Mart, and they had these new card bundles. You get 2 Legend Maker boosters, 1 Unseen Forces booster, a random coin, and either a POP 1 Metagross or Blaziken. I was wondering, do you think this will seriously cut down the value of Metagross or Blaziken?

P.S. As for the packs, I was very happy. :) I bought both bundles (to get both cards) and opened them all up. The Legend Maker ones were okay... got a new Aggron and Torkoal. But then the Unseen Forces ones were AWESOME! The first one had a Poliwrath, which I didn't have, and in the second one, I only got 2 doubles!!!! (Pineco and Poliwag) The rest were all new.... Teddiursa, Slowpoke, Gloom (finally completing my common collection!), Scyther, Clefable, Energy Root (holo) (finally completing my uncommon collection), and..... BLISSEY EX! MY VERY FIRST UNSEEN FORCES EX!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I got that as well! the LM contained some good cards, Misdreavus, Absol, Rainbow energy, Power Tree, Paranoid Machoke, Sealeo, the UF one contained Corsola, Porygon2, Smoochum, Stantler, ummm, and a POP1 Metagross. Of course, the original 2004 non-holos are worth more than these! :p

Back