New Pikachu Worlds Promo Revealed, Available at Leagues and Retailers!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pikachu Worlds promo we posted about last week has now been revealed!

190-Pikachu-Worlds-Promo-215x300.jpg

It will be available as a gift-with-purchase at select local and online retail locations where Pokemon TCG products are sold, including the Pokemon Center, from August 2nd to 18th (while supplies last). This includes GameStop stores.
You can also can get the card as a participation prize by visiting a Worlds Celebration at your Pokemon League from August 12th to 18th. To find one near you, check out the Event Locator.
The Pikachu is an alternate art version of last year’s Pikachu League promo, but stamped with the World...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Have they revealed what happens at a “Worlds Celebration”? I’m guessing it’ll be similar to what they did for Pokémon day

Well, we still don't have a Pokemon Center here so unless this thing is around the $100 NZD mark, I will probably have to pass on it. Does look cool though!

Typically, if you're trying to get things like this through the Pokémon Center, will it work if you preorder an item that releases after the promo window?

Wait a minute, a Mew on a Worlds promo for 2024 Worlds?
... I'm afraid JustInBasil and Water Pokémon Master were right. Rotating out of standard really HASN'T been enough to stop Mew VMAX!

Back