XY New Pokémon Direct Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist

Aspiring Trainer
Just so you guys know a new Pokémon Direct is scheduled to air tomorrow. Here is the link...

Pokémon Direct

I'm super excited for this I can hardly even contain myself XP

Any hopes on what you guys want to see tomorrow? I just want to know Oorotto's type as well as his english name (assuming it doesn't keep the Japanese one).

RE: New Pokémon Direct Tomorrow!!!

My guess is there won't be many new Pokemon showcased, since the way they've been doing that is through the official site. If they're doing a Pokemon Direct, they're probably going to show off some new feature, such whether or not Gen V will be compatible with Gen VI. They may reveal a few new Mega Evolutions or Pokemon, but my guess is that that won't be the real focus of the broadcast. They might reveal more info about Team Flare or the Kalos region...that's what I'm hoping for.

Last time there was a Pokemon Direct, it was huge news. The reveal of generation 6 itself :B
(Unless there was another one inbetween this one and that one that somehow escaped my attention?)
My guess is that we'll get either an eshop demo or starter evolutions. I dunno. There's not too much more they can give at this point that they normally would before release.

Also, since the official news thread for this just went up, please direct all discussion there!

Frezgle said:
Last time there was a Pokemon Direct, it was huge news. The reveal of generation 6 itself :B
(Unless there was another one inbetween this one and that one that somehow escaped my attention?)

Not unless you count the E3 Direct which officially revealed Fairy type.

RE: New Pokemon Direct Tomorrow!!!

Closed so discussion goes to the News Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back