Ruling new trainer cards

hanz28

Aspiring Trainer
I have a few question about the new trainers of Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky. Here are the cards.

PokeDrawer + – Trainer

You can play 2 copies of this card at the same time.

If you play 1 copy of this card, draw 1 card from your deck.

If you play 2 copies of this card, search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokeHealer + – Trainer

If you play 1 copy of this card, remove 1 damage counter and 1 Special Condition from 1 of your Active Pokemon.

If you play 2 copies of this card, remove 8 damage counters and all Special Conditions from 1 of your Active Pokemon. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokeBlower + – Trainer

If you play 1 copy of this card, flip a coin, if heads place 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent’s Pokemon.

If you play 2 copies of this card, choose 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and switch it with the opponent’s Active Pokemon. (This counts as the effect of both cards.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets say if i play 2 copies of PokeBlower +, do i get the 2nd effect of the card X2 or just 1 or i get to play 1st and the secound effect?

Read the card. It says it counts as the effect of both cards, meaning you only get the effect once.

Back