• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: Kyrum, FA's, Primes, Merchandise*

nicholsanddimes

Aspiring Trainer
Rules
1.All Pokebeach rules apply.
2.Shouldn't need to say this but no ripping!
3.I will ship in a sleeve and top loader and i expect you to do the same.
4.No foreign or WC cards as my wants are for my deck.
5.Have fun!

Wants:​
High Wants!!!!

Mew - I own 3 need 1
Lantern prime x 2

Haves:​
Primes
Electrode Prime
Gengar Prime
Ursaring
Celebi
Ampharos
Slow King Prime
Mew Prime
Magnezone
Absol
Kingdra
Machamp
Typhlosion
Feraligator
Meganium
Yanmega

Completed Legends

Palkia and Dialga
Darkrai and Cresselia
Rayquaza and Deoxys
Suicune and Raikou
Ho-oh
Entei and Raikou
Full Arts
Thunderurus
Victini
Virzion
Cobalion
Terrakion
Tornadus
Reshiram
Zekrom
N
Rares
*Multiples*
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Beartic
Vileplume
Pachrisu
Shaymin
Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Catcher
Rare Candy
N
Zoroark
Meowth--- Super Rare 102/101
Kyrum
Reshiram
Zekrom
Tornadus
Thundurous
Victini (all of them)
Druddigon
Hydregion
Rainbow
Double Colorless
Conkledurr

Online Pokemon
Yanmega Prime
Pachrisu
Shaymin
Kyurem
FA victini
Cobalion
Chandelur
Collector
Zekrom all of them
Reshiram
DCE
Catchers
Typhlosion Prime
Electrode Prime
Goth Ability
Reunicles Ability
Kingdra Prime
Hooh Legend
RDL Legend
Feraligator Prime
Machamp Prime
Amphros Prime
Tyrantar Prime

Merchandise
matts]
Ultra Ball play matt - Orange pokeball
Lugia and Hooh play matt
sleeves
American Black and White Sleeves
Black Ultra Pro

RE: Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: catcher, FA N, FA Victini, Magnezone, and lots more*

Do you have any older cards?

RE: Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: catcher, FA N, FA Victini, Magnezone, and lots more*

My Catcher and 4 codes fro your Kyurem? Also, how many Kyurems do you have?

i have
x10 power keeper holo lightning energy
x10 power keeper holo psychic energy
I like
typhlosion prime
feraligatr prime
Fa N
Fa cobalion
lmk what we can do

I'm interested in all your NV FAs. I have collectors, catchers, and candies. And unused codes. Lmk

evilpacman --- Yes I have old cards, but they are in not sorted currently....If you are looking for something let me know and I will go threw them.

Storm Blade --- I will have to decline your offer, and I have 3 kyurem
jgreen --- Ill trade any of your wants for those cards--- how about fa Cobalion for the energies?
Sleeping Snorlax --- Whats your offer for Terrakion?

the energies are worth 2-3 each and i have 20 will you trade FA N and x2 kyurem for them?

Unfortunately, I do not value the energies like that or that high. I can do N, Cobalion, or kyurem and a regular rare but not two of those. How about I throw in a Goth or Vileplume and one of those three?

Ok, well I'm looking for some voltorbs and electrodes from firered/leaf green, emerald and hidden legends. I'm also looking for all the cards in my sig.

the energies are in pretty high demand especially in a set so im afraid the best i could do is FA N and kyurem x1 how about that?

no sorry, I don't want the energies that badly and both those cards are worth 20 bucks-ish right now. the most I could do is one of those for 10 electric and 5 psych

evilpacman--- i am checking now.

evilpacman - I only have electrode and voltorb from storm front but the electrode is reverse holo 36/100

RE: Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: catcher, FA N, FA Victini, Magnezone, ONLINE POKEMON**

Sorry, I dont need those. Do you have any of my Base 2 wants?

RE: Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: catcher, FA N, FA Victini, Magnezone, ONLINE POKEMON**

Its fine haha

Will you do a collector for the terrakion?

I would trade it for like 4 collectors, like I did at Regionals.

could you check my list for

terrakion FA
vileplume (how many do you have?)
zekrom
shaymin (UL?)

and what is your value on japanese N sleeves?

Chief Zavala said:
could you check my list for

terrakion FA
vileplume (how many do you have?)
zekrom
shaymin (UL?)

and what is your value on japanese N sleeves?

I didn't see anything on your list that I wanted-

i have plenty of plumes---- I got to fully built lock decks and a third in the process
Shaymin (UL?) ---- of course

Japanese N sleeves ---- I paid 35 for them so at least that much in cards or more. However I will say that the sleeves look great in person, I really liked them more than I thought I would.

dont need decks. just the cards.

your wants are pointed out as low so i cant really offer much. and yes i do have unlisted cards i havent put up

Back