Night Maintenance

FBracht

Aspiring Trainer
I see this card is widely used, however I fail to see its value.

I mean, I'll lose all cards in my hand in order to get just one -- and I still have to toss a coin!

I'm new to the game, so I know there must be some use to it that I'm not aware of. Can someone enlighten me?

Are you talking about Night Teleporter [SV]? Because if you are, practically no one uses that card; it's such rubbish.

I wouldn't say Night Teleporter is entirely horibble. Use it to get an Uxie or a Volkner's and *bam* new hand. Of course, you still have to get a heads. It's not worth it if you ask me.

And then Spiritomb comes along and you can't even play it! Sadly obscure flippy regular trainer draw isn't really the "in" thing right now (has it ever been...?)

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
The card you are talking about is not Night Maintenance. Night Maintenance's effect is this.

EDIT: I think you meant Night Teleporter...

Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, I got it all mixed up. I guess I saw Night Maintenance posted in some deck list for a LuxApe deck then thought about Night Teleporter and was all "but I have this card and even I know it's garbage, how can it be part of such a widely known deck?"

But about Night Teleporter... Couldn't it be used in those situations when the less cards you have in hand the better? That's the only reason I think anybody would include it in a deck.

night teleporter can be used to get an uxie la, and get a new 7 cards in your hand.

of course the having to flipping heads is not so good =/

Craig III said:
I wouldn't say Night Teleporter is entirely horibble. Use it to get an Uxie or a Volkner's and *bam* new hand. Of course, you still have to get a heads. It's not worth it if you ask me.

InfinityFangX said:
night teleporter can be used to get an uxie la, and get a new 7 cards in your hand.

Sounds familiar...

Night Teleporter, its only use is in those rogue Rayquaza C decks, but even then idk. He works good when you have no cards in hand.

InfinityFangX said:

yeah, but so can bebe's search - and without the coin flip.

Back