DPPt/HGSS Official Pokebeach Ghost Gym Leader !

cuaron

Master of Ghost Pokémon
Welcome To Cuaron's Player Thread!

Please pm me if you want to battle me, the Offical Pokebeach Ghost Gym Leader! I will start battling trainers as of June 4. Sorry for the delay. But please reserve your spot/challenge with me in advance (before June 4) so I that I can leave space for the respective battle.
Beware, my Pokemon are not easy to overcome!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code:
Contact Info.: [email protected]
Contact Time: Any day of the week at varied times, just pm me so that we can make a time to connect.

All battles will be one on one battles, using six of your Pokemon.

WINS
  • _____
  • _____
LOSSES
  • _____

RE: Will-O-Wisp "My Player" Thread

Remember I cannot trade/do not have any Pokémon (from Diamond or Pearl) at the time being until April 22nd when Diamond and Pearl actually come out, sorry.

Hey cuz, do you still have the that Dragonite (Level 100) that you said you had? I'll give you a haunter which is holding a rare candy for it. See ya!

I still have it, I'll trade it with you once I finish the National Pokedex on my Pearl version. Thus, after April 22nd.

I'll trade you a misdreavus newly bred it w/ a spell tag and any d/p egg moves you want look at them here, http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/200.shtml, they' re at the bottom of the link, do you have a zangoose?
(copy and paste link if it isn't clickable)

Eevee Master,

I do have a Zangoose with Crush Claw in my Ruby version at the moment.  I also like the idea of getting that Misdreavus with spell tag from you, and don't worry about the move-set for it.  Anyway, you probably already know this, but we can't trade until Diamond and Pearl come out on the 22nd followed by filling in the national Pokedex on diamond and pearl to enable trade from the previous Pokemon game versions which include Sapphire, Ruby, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, and Emerald.  In this way, I don't know if this time lag will be a major problem for you.  In other words, I am 100% ready to go with the trade, but we both have to get Diamond or Pearl first followed by me filling in the national pokedex in Pearl to enable trade from the older Pokemon games.  I could also catch a Zangoose for you in Pearl to speed up the process if that is okay with you.  What are your thoughts?  Thanks, the trade sounds great!

I'll trade you a Gengar, with a good moveset and from 40- 66 in level cant remember. I want a GOOD one

Will you trade me three ruby or leafgreen exclusive pokemon foe a gastly, duskell and banette?

well i may not be able to get the misdreavus till after i get pal park. So how about i pm you when i get the misdreavus, and we can set up the trade from there?

Arctic Thunder, I am interested your Gengar, so what Pokemon would be good for you?

HaniKazm, I am also interested in your trade, and I do have three exclusives as you have asked fo, just remember we can't trade or anything yet until Diamond and Pearl have been released followed by giving me a week or two to finish the national pokedex on my incoming pearl version which is essential, since it is the only way I will be able to give you the three exclusives via pal park.

Eevee Mater, just tell me when you are ready to trade, as I will you.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask them, I don't mind at all. Thanks!

Back