OMG More problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Baboon

PB's only.... Um, what was it again?
Okay, this has happened to me very frequently everyday.

The Glitch Page said:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ya, that happens alot for me/ It been doing this for a whil so I'm guessing there isn't much Water Pokémon Master can do about it. :/

Same here.That happens to me alot.I am just waiting for the page to load and that pops up.I dont think it has anything to do with the site I just think the server becomes busy because of all the members that just decide to sign on.

That just happened as I tried to come to this thread. How ironic. I think it is an internet explorer problem, my friends says its fine on firefox.

This happened a lot about half a year ago. Just get over it, because it was established long ago that there is nothing that can be done about it.

This is not a thread to state how many times you've encountered this problem. Max Shade is correct.

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back