Opinions and Strategies for Marowak!?

Rimid

Eat the cake!
Ok, so since my mismagius idea I posted earlier had far too many flaws, I've fixed my sight on the CatS Maro. It can deal a heavy 100 damage with expert belt. So I'd like opinions and strategies.... the usual. Also, I'd like to know when this set comes out. Thanks.

RE: Marowak!

The set comes out this November. There isn't much of a strategy behind it. Search out Stadiums via Honchkrow G, deal damage. problem is that you would need to play 8-10 stadium cards which is alot of space, plus if you happen to come up against Dialga G, they'll deafen lock you and shut the deck down (Not too hard to tech against)

A decent-ish card though.

Is there any way to get Stadiums back once marowak smashes them into oblivion? Also, any back attackers work well with him?

Once a stadium is in the discard pile, there is (currently) no way to get them back. I can't really see Marowak working with any other attackers, but you could run a Luxray GL lvX tech seeing as you'd be running Honchkrow G meaning you can add a semi-SP engine. Or you can could probably pair it with Donphan Prime (1-1 or 2-2 line would be fine) in case you're finding it hard to keep placing down Stadiums turn-after-turn.

if there are two different stadiums in your discard pile u could use marley´s request
but that would waste your supporter for the turn

Marowak has no potential as a main attacker, just something to run at Prerelease if its the only thing you've got...

Back