Pecharunt, Eternatus from Supercharged Breaker

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Pecharunt and Eternatus have been revealed from Supercharged Breaker, which releases in Japan on October 18th. We expect most of the cards from this set to become part of the international set Surging Sparks, which releases in November.
Pecharunt has already released internationally as a promo card.
Pecharunt – Darkness – HP80
Basic Pokémon
Ability: Toxic Subjugation
As long as this Pokémon is in the Active Spot, put 5 more damage counters on your opponent’s Poisoned Pokémon during Pokémon Checkup.
[D][C] Poison Chain: 10 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Poisoned. During your opponent’s next...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Does this mean the the promo from shrouded fable will be an IR in this set?
Probably not, since it doesn't fit numbering-wise for Surging Sparks

Surging Sparks has 23 ARs:
- All 12 from Paradise Dragona
- 11 from Supercharged Breaker, cuz we're cutting the Magneton AR as a promo
If Pecharunt AR was in Supercharged Breaker too, it would have to be cut, meaning 22 ARs left

It'll most likely be in Terastal Festival

Probably not, since it doesn't fit numbering-wise for Surging Sparks

Surging Sparks has 23 ARs:
- All 12 from Paradise Dragona
- 11 from Supercharged Breaker, cuz we're cutting the Magneton AR as a promo
If Pecharunt AR was in Supercharged Breaker too, it would have to be cut, meaning 22 ARs left

It'll most likely be in Terastal Festival
There is a slight chance that IR Pecharunt is in Supercharged Breaker and they could be giving us the unreleased Detective Pikachu card (though I think IR Pecharunt will likely be a promo in Japan).

We've waited a whole four or five years for a regular Eternatus card. But at last, we finally have one. Just waiting on Hydrapple now, and then ALL of the 1025 Pokémon will have had at least 1 regular card released.

EDIT: Pecharunt will be cut from the upcoming set as it was already released as a Promo card in Shrouded Fable. UNLESS of course, they release new artwork for Pecharunt.

We've waited a whole four or five years for a regular Eternatus card. But at last, we finally have one. Just waiting on Hydrapple now, and then ALL of the 1025 Pokémon will have had at least 1 regular card released.

EDIT: Pecharunt will be cut from the upcoming set as it was already released as a Promo card in Shrouded Fable. UNLESS of course, they release new artwork for Pecharunt.
I have the issue where I have a Full Pokédex but only of Reverse Holos - and radiants which Eternatus has “count” to me since the card is the holo portion…. But now I don’t have a Pecharunt in Reverse Holo available since we got this one already as a promo but I’m sure we’ll get hydrapple soon 🤞 😭😭

Back