Pic I Drew

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah So I'm horrible at drawing dogs, and I decided to draw a character of mine which is a white Growlithe with white Tallow wings. Now when he evolves, he gets large Swellow Wings and a big ol mane. His ability was like attract, except if he got hit by fire the chance on infatuation went up by 10% instead of his damage.

[attachment=153]

Attachments

• Bark.JPG
    Bark.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 65
Believe it or not, the hairs easy for me. I've drawn hair and such like that alot so its simple, the shape of the body actually hit me somewhat, but it was a quick sketch so nothing too complicated. Thanks for the comment.

I LOVE it cuz HANE-Arcanine(Hane means "Winged") Reminds me of Winged Kuriboh Lv.10

Hey, guys, as expert in all things Arcanine, I say that this is a very good drawing from my art experience. Well done Osiris' Prophet, and I also like Swellow as well, so this is a double good drawing for me. (hope that the grammar was correct, pretty sure it wasn't so sorry for that part of the post.)

Arcanine out.

RE:  Pic I Drew

bass_forte said:
Hmm, Arcy..

*looks at his Growlithe sketches*

D'you mind if I try draw this some time? I like wings. :3

By all means, it seems to be one of my more popular characters. Arcanines are loved, and big white ones with wings are crowd favorites XD

I've done a Dragonair (from Base) before....it took a long time to do...still have to do the water....and background

Back