Pimpin' Fakes.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Mightyena ex - Please ignore the fact it has no art. This one was my very first real try at a fake, so the placement is off pretty much everywhere. As for the rest of them, it should be pretty on.

Skitty - Skitty of the apocalypse! It took me a bit to realize that Skitty would be in the vicinity of 20 feet tall compared to the tree... :rolleyes: Bottom stats are missing because I'm still testing out my fake skills.

Delcatty ex - The answer to everyone's Darkness-type problems. This was made before Team Rocket Returns was released, and before I realized that everyone and their grandma in that set would be Darkness. Whoops on my part. It gives TMTA the shaft, too, but Delcatty can't do anything in the way of Special Conditions or normal damage. The only deal is that it pretty much can't be damaged by Fighting-types unless the damage is Swiftlike or has 20 base damage. Prim and Proper normally stopped everything 50 damage and over, but I was quick to change that. I never did get a chance to change Delcatty ex's HP, so please treat it as if it had 110 HP. Bottom stats are included to test them out.

Horsea - There isn't much to say here. Please don't look at the Fire Resistance and say "lol nub no horsea is rsisietent 2 fire" or anything of the sort. Water resists Fire, plain and simple, and it is represented on this card. People have said Dragon Power is overpowered, and I could probably agree. Of course, flippy attacks aren't really my favorite, but Horsea is just such a cool Pok�mon. It partly justifies the Retreat Cost. Moving on.

Seadra - Not much to say here. The Weakness was changed just to give Water-types a chance against Weakness. Aimed Shot is not cheap.

Kingdra - Made using The Fangking's Water/Colorless dual-type blank. Some people aren't fans of these types of cards because you will more than likely never see any dual types other than Darkness/something or Metal/something; now, Pok�-Bodies are used to give Pok�mon odd dual-types (Unseen Forces Slowbro for example). Anyway. Special Wave is what some people really didn't like... and now that Boost is back, I can see why. Please treat Special Wave's cost as WWWCC. The bit about Pok�mon ) is kinda unique; it's a fake that can beat up other fakes. They are Shadow Pok�mon, blanks and symbols created by The Fangking (I think). Ignore that part if Shadow Pok�mon aren't your thing. The dash between "Pok�mon" and the star symbol isn't supposed to be there.

Ledyba - Pretty standard. Nothing special here.

Ledian- Swarm = HL Machamp's Overzealous. It is to be applied beforeWeakness and Resistance. Speaking of that, I might as well say now that Ledian's Weakness and Resistance to Fighting was intentional. It can happen, people. Consider it a unique quality not seen on any card.

Scizor - Scizor's wording is correct. Don't argue with me. I'm right.

Vaporeon - This one didn't set people's broken alarm off. I guess that means it's good. :cool:

Mew - Ah, Mew. The thing people didn't like most about this card is its HP. Yes, Mew has 80 HP. Now, one can tell from the TCG that the people who make cards DO take the GBA games into account when making HP. Wailord (in game) can get well over 500 HP, and look; its Pok�mon-ex form has the most HP ever. Blissey ex has 160 HP, and it's a Stage 1! Most Stage 2 Pok�mon-ex don't have that much! With that said, Mew can get just a little over 400 HP if you have perfect IVs in HP and you train fully in HP. Some 'mortal' Basic Pok�mon who can't evolve have at least 80 HP and in-game will have low 300s for perfect HP. There is nothing wrong with Mew having 80 HP. Again, consider it a unique quality that could very well be feasible. Not too many people liked Explosion, either. It's like you both get two Prizes. But if comboed with a fossil card, you get two Prizes, and they get one. I realize this now, so please treat Explosion like HL Electrode's Mass Destruction.

Dark Kangaskhan - This is another one of my Paint fakes remade. This post is big enough already, so I won't say anything because nothing needs to be said.

I have a new batch of fakes ready to be posted too, but they're just missing art. Wahaha. Unless no one here cares about art, then I'll host and post. :)

Well done; however, I think you have to make the Dark Kangaskhan's art clearer. I mean like maybe you can make the surrounding's color lighter:D so that Kangaskhan can be seen easily;)

Anyone with half a decent monitor can see Kangaskhan just fine. The only thing I can see with clarity issues is the face, but... who cares about the face, the point is it's Dark and can OHKO anything for two. How hot is that.

Charizard is correct, Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson, and Mightyena ex's HP is way too high. Make it 110 or 100.
In addition, Mew's weakness is Leaf. No Psychic card has that weakness except for Lunatone (or Solrock), and in no way is Mew a Psychic/Rock Pokemon.
mathace

Charizardian never posted in my thread.

I agree with Mightyena ex's HP being on the high side.

DS Dratini resists Fighting. In the TCG, game types Fighting, Rock, and Ground are represented by Fighting cards.

Too bad Dragon doesn't resist any of that, huh? Why'd they give Dratini a Fighting resistance?

Mew has a Weakness of Grass because Bug, which Psychic (Mew's game type) has a weakness to, is represented by the Grass TCG type.

I think he means charizard. They gave Dratini a fighting resistance because, I think, its a flying type.
Ledian has a mistake. The body "Swarm" should read "As long as Ledian's remaining HP is 30 or less....." and not "As long as Ledian has 30 HP or less.....". Ledian has 80 HP, that'll not change. But the remaining HP will change. Look at Blaziken Emerald and Beautifly Deoxys.

It's not. Actually, IIRC Dragon doesn't resist any of the types that (F) represents, but I guess they did it to unify the evolution lines' Weakness and Resistance.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Kingdra - Made using The Fangking's Water/Colorless dual-type blank. Some people aren't fans of these types of cards because you will more than likely never see any dual types other than Darkness/something or Metal/something; now, Poké-Bodies are used to give Pokémon odd dual-types (Unseen Forces Slowbro for example). Anyway. Special Wave is what some people really didn't like... and now that Boost is back, I can see why. Please treat Special Wave's cost as WWWCC. The bit about Pokémon ) is kinda unique; it's a fake that can beat up other fakes. They are Shadow Pokémon, blanks and symbols created by The Fangking (I think). Ignore that part if Shadow Pokémon aren't your thing. The dash between "Pokémon" and the star symbol isn't supposed to be there.

bass_forte said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Kingdra - Made using The Fangking's Water/Colorless dual-type blank. Some people aren't fans of these types of cards because you will more than likely never see any dual types other than Darkness/something or Metal/something; now, Poké-Bodies are used to give Pokémon odd dual-types (Unseen Forces Slowbro for example). Anyway. Special Wave is what some people really didn't like... and now that Boost is back, I can see why. Please treat Special Wave's cost as WWWCC. The bit about Pokémon ) is kinda unique; it's a fake that can beat up other fakes. They are Shadow Pokémon, blanks and symbols b[]created by The Fangking[/b] (I think). Ignore that part if Shadow Pokémon aren't your thing. The dash between "Pokémon" and the star symbol isn't supposed to be there.

Reading does wonders. =_=

They sure are. =)

Now if only the other ones I had had art...

Back