Play-testing Gauntlet (Masters)

bunnyboy0

Not-rookie
Hey all!
My friends and I are trying to make a gauntlet of decks to playtest against for the upcoming city championships. I was hoping you all could help with deck suggestions for us to add, perhaps even deck lists or any tales of success you have had with a certain deck.

From what I have gathered, the biggest contenders right now are Rayquaza/Eels, Zekrom/Eels, and Darkrai/Hydreigon. On the fringe I seem to see Garchomp/Altaria, Garchomp/Landorus, and Blastoise/Keldeo decks. Please let me know if I am missing any or of anything we should know about certain decks before we play them.

Thanks!

Keldeo/Blastoise is tier 1, not fringe. And Terrakion/Mewtwo/Landorus is Tier 1 as well.
Make sure you add in a few different Empoleon and Garbodor varients, as you'll see a few of those.

also throw in hammertime decks.
as well as darkrai variants.
just because landorus will be out, doesn't mean darkrai won't be played at all.

Might as well throw in some susknoir varients. Although they aren't going to be tier 1, people will play them and you will want to test them.

Thanks everyone for your input so far! So the list of now looks like:
Tier 1
Zek/Eels and Ray/Eels
Keldeo/Blastoise
Terrakion/Mewtwo/Landorus
Darkrai/Hydreigon

Tier not-1
Hammertime
Empoleon
Garbodor
Dusknoir

What about decks with Garchomp or Landorus, where would they fall in? Any further input on anything related to the metagame (other decks, matchups, whatever) would help! Thanks!

Actually I'd go:
Tier 1:
Darkrai/Hydreigon
Darkrai variants
Mewtwo Eels

Tier 1.5:
Garbodor
Keldeo
Terrakion variants
Rayeels
Landorus variants

Tier 2:
Anything else that's good but hasn't been mentioned

Zekeels isn't good anymore. It's MewtwoEels or Rayeels. Dusknoir is killed by Darkrai.

Your tier list is trash.

Tier 1:
Hammertime
Eelquaza
Landorus/Terrakion/Tornadus/Mewtwo/Bouff Varients

Tier 2:
Mewtwo/Eels
Darkrai/Hydreigon
Keldeo/Blastoise
Non Hammertime Darkrai Varients

Tier 3:
Empoleon