• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Poison deck

Blastoiseman

Aspiring Trainer
Thinking about crobat (sm) got me going with a poison deck

**pokemon**-14

4 Zubat sm
4 Golbat gen
3 Crobat sm
1 Crobat break (maybe)
2 Shaymin

Trainers-32

2 Virbank City Gym
3 Hypnotoxic Laser
4 Vs Seeker
4 Sycamore
4 Ultra Ball
3 Trainers Mail
2 Bursting Balloon
3 N
1 super rod
2 Pokemon Center Lady
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Delinquent

Energy-12

12 psychic energy

This does need help just don't know what
Advice wanted

Thinking about crobat (sm) got me going with a poison deck

**pokemon**-14

4 Zubat sm
4 Golbat gen
3 Crobat sm
1 Crobat break (maybe)
2 Shaymin

Trainers-32

2 Virbank City Gym
3 Hypnotoxic Laser
4 Vs Seeker
4 Sycamore
4 Ultra Ball
3 Trainers Mail
2 Bursting Balloon
3 N
1 super rod
2 Pokemon Center Lady
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Delinquent

Energy-12

12 psychic energy

This does need help just don't know what
Advice wanted

I don't know how in tune you are with the latest set Guardians Rising set coming out soon, but there is a card in there that has an ability that poisons and burns when the card is evolved. If you added that, you are suddenly doing 60 damage just from the poison + burn + virbank after your turn and that is without attacking. Tack on some devolution sprays and you have yourself something that hurts a lot based on status condition damage alone.

Then if you really wanted to get cute with it, you could add in the Dragalge from XY with poison barrier forcing your opponent's active to stay active unless they have switches, keldeo, etc (which is common). You could also try a Toxapex instead which would have the same limitations as Dragalge, but at least gets the poison train rolling again right away if they retreat again. If you went the Dragalge route, you could also potentially split the Dragalge line with the BREAKpoint version of it and stack a whopping 6 poison counters between turns + 3 burn counters assuming you evolved that Guardians Rising pokemon during the same turn you attacked with Dragalge. That's a pretty massive amount of damage for 1 psychic energy. It is also 1 evolutionary stage lower than the bats.

I don't know if any of this is viable as anything but fun (I am almost positive it isn't), but it is at least something to play around with :)

Back