PokéRap mistakes? ...

tarealex

lexyisadangerzone<3
Did anyone else notice that there are mistakes in the original PokéRap? I just noticed it today, and I feel a little let down.

PokéRap

0:25, Says Poliwrath, but shows Poliwag
2:36, Says Graveler, but shows Geodude

o_O Those are the two I noticed. Are there more? :/

I'm sorry if this has been posted, I was just in shock. o_o I must not have been an attentive little kid.

I don't see any others, but they do seem to make mistakes.

Strange...

That's weird. I would think they would know the names of their own Pokemon, lol. It was probably just an obvious mistake, they might have synched the song up with the lyrics. I'm not sure though; that is a bit odd that they wouldn't notice such visible mistakes. :)

Yeah, I'd noticed that. In addition, a few of the early anime episodes and even some of the Pikachu shorts for the early movies had errors. ^_^;

EDIT: Oh my gosh, could you imagine a PokéRap for all 493? That'd be insane. xD They'd need water breaks for the singers.

That would be RIDICULOUS. I listened to the Johto rap for the first time, and it was pretty terrible. I think one with all 493 would be terrible. I'll cut my losses and stop at the first two. :p

FYI: They don't put in
151.png

I always put him in at the very end (* think it's either Arbok or Mewtwo).

I think Mew was in the Hoenn rap. I got it on the 10th anniversary CD and it sounds horrible. :p
The only PokeRap that I liked was the Johto one.

The Poke-Rap was horrible, even for Kanto. I didn't like the Poke-Rap, as the music was awful. I'm glad they got rid of it after Johto.

The Poke-Rap shouldn't have been put into the series, most of the Pokemon in the rap weren't even shown in the PokeRaps.

Yeah i thought it was very uncreactive and a waste of time because all they did was say all the pokemon's names but at a faster speed, they didnt even do it right since we see all these mistakes everywhere.

Back