BW/BW2 PokéShifter Mess Ups?

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Okay so like what If in the event you're using the PokéShifter mini-game to get back your migrated Pokemon and you lose in the mini-game does that mean you also lose those migrated Pokemon permanently cause you weren't able to catch all of them?

Is Game Freak cruel enough to cause players to permanently lose migrated Pokemon just cause they weren't able to catch them on time in a mini-game? Like what If that Pokemon is Rare and hard to obtain?

Pal Park only tested how much time you spent on catching your migrated Pokemon, however with the PokéShifter it tests how much time you have before you can catch all the Pokemon you migrated from Gen IV and If you don't get them all you lose them permanently is this what I'm getting at?

I am pretty sure Game freak would not do that. Most likely, if you don't get all six, you will have to re catch them until you do.

The Pokemon die if you don't catch them.

jk It'll probably be lenient like the Pal Park.

dmaster out.

I hope so cause that would hurt the game sales If Game Freak resorted to that kind of douchebaggery especially for players who spent alot of hard work and time to get the Pokemon they got to migrate.

Haha, to be honest I was wondering about this too, and I knew you were going to make a thread about it. But listen, these games are also made for little children, they won't make the mini-games that hard and making you loose your Pokemon is a bit too cruel, even for GameFreak. Anyway I'm sure you can catch every Pokemon in time, if not you'll probably have a second chance like Playerking95 said, don't worry.

Maybe the timer only counts for whether you pass or fail...

So if the timer runs out you can continue but you get the worst score possible after completing.

Card Slinger J said:
I hope so cause that would hurt the game sales If Game Freak resorted to that kind of douchebaggery especially for players who spent alot of hard work and time to get the Pokemon they got to migrate.

Hey hey, relax, I guarantee you (guarantee!) they won't make you lose your pokes. Don't be silly. These games are made for kids, mostly, and all the mini-games are fairly easy. I'm sure if you don't catch them all, you just have to try again.

I'm ure gamefreak wouldn't do that.Especially if that pokemon may be a mew or a celebi.They created the games so they should know how rare and hard these pokemon are to catch themselves.Idk but maybe they will change it.We don't know for sure yet so with a little time.It will all be revealed sooner or later.

Back