PokeBeach Podcast: “Stellar Miracle” Main Set Revealed and Stellar Sylveon ex & Ceruledge ex!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This week we discuss the “Stellar Miracle” main set reveal and English “Stellar Crown” card reveals, the reveals of  Stellar Sylveon ex and Ceruledge ex, the “Pokemon Together” promos finally releasing in the U.S. and Canada, new “Pokemon GO” cards in China, and more!
The PokeBeach podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our YouTube channel.

Continue reading...

Dreepy! Another great episode this week! I've really been enjoying the reveals, my favourites has to be the lileep milcery and gulpin! What's been your favourite reveals for stellar crown? Have a great week and keep up the good work!

Dreepy! Another great episode this week! I've really been enjoying the reveals, my favourites has to be the lileep milcery and gulpin! What's been your favourite reveals for stellar crown? Have a great week and keep up the good work!

None of the pokemon for the illistration rares are really my favorites but I love how flashy the Zeraora one is. Definitely one im hoping to find. (I agree the gulpin is awesome).

None of the pokemon for the illistration rares are really my favorites but I love how flashy the Zeraora one is. Definitely one im hoping to find. (I agree the gulpin is awesome).
It's Pokémon bias for me lol but the zeraora looks super cool and I really like all the SIRs so far as well

Back