DPPt/HGSS Pokebeach's First Giveaway! Nice Prizes Inside!

Brett

Back...Sorta
Well seeing as Pokebeach has NEVER had a giveaway here in this forum that I have seen. I thought i would go ahead and be the first. Now first off we need to lay down some ground rules for Giveaways:

No one copies my idea of a giveaway until I make a set of rules for giveaways. Seeing as I am framiliar with how they work, I will be the FIRST to start this off and will make the rules for giveaways.

~ This is what I will leave it at until I get a set of rules typed up~

--------------------------------------------------------

Pokebeach Forums First Wi-Fi Giveaway

Well like I said above I think it is about time we had our first giveaway. This is also in hopes to bring more activity to the Wi-Fi trading corner. :)

RULES:
  • All of my answers can be found on pokebeach.
  • All of these pokemon I can GAURENTEE are 100% legit
  • There is two questions below each pokemon and in order to win that pokemon you MUST answer BOTH correctly.
  • You may only post once after every 2 posts. Not including mine.
  • You MUST say Thanks for the giveaway in your very FIRST post, if you don't you go on the disqualified list, if you do you go under the participents list.
  • All the pokemon I giveaway here are Redis. by only the winners of this giveaway.
  • I will give away a max of 6 copies of each for a total of 18 pokemon, NO MORE, unless of course I feel nice. :p
  • Have Fun this is our first giveaway. Let's not make this hard. -_-

What Pokemon are to be given away:

220.png
221.png
473.png

Adamant Swinub/Piloswine/ (UT or EV trained how you want it) AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL!
IV’s: 30/31/22/16/31/31
Ability: Snow Cloak

This is my very own pride and joy. He has came through for me in MANY battles. So hopefully he is good for you to. Below are the two questions you have to answer correctly in order to win him. BEWARE: There not easy.

1. What was my very FIRST thing I became famous for while spriting. (Hint: They had to do with Recolors, I colored them a certain way and they got there own name)
2. Who is a member of my family on these forums? (Hint: There are two POSSIBLE answers for this)

^^Told you my first 2 questions would not be easy. xD^^

474.png

Mastdai’s Porygon-Z (EV trained: 104 HP/4 Def/252 Sp.Attack/148 Speed)
IV’s: 29/19/31/31/31/31
Ability: Download

The first pokemon I ever recieved from Smogon. Thanks so much Zackattack101!

1. What was my one deck named that contained all 1-1-1 lines? Yes I was a nobb back then. xP
2. Who is my best friend here on Pokebeach? (Hint: His name is Matt)

^^Another set of fairly difficult questions :p^_^

Now onward to my FINAL pokemon to giveaway!

466.png

Adamant Electivire UT or 4 HP / 252 Atk. / 252 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/31/6/11/31

Ah, my one pokemon that has gained me over 20+ trades over my trading career. This thing is a gold mine to whoever gets this. :)

1. Name my Diamond FC, and My Mario Kart Wii FC
2. What is the Time that you made this post for this pokemon MY time. :O

~Well not as difficult but it is fairly hard IMO~

Well that concludes what I have to giveaway and basically what I have to say!

Particapants:

• Bilbo9
  • Echosong
  • Rivallz
  • Renzo

Disqualified:

• ShayminSky
  • Darkrai1246
  • -Dialga Master-

Winners:

• Mamoswine:
  • Luckyluigi7
  • Rivallz
  • Rotom-Cut
  • Valk
  • Oddsok
  • Renzo

Porygon-Z:
  • Rivallz
  • RB
  • MylesPrower
  • Enshidia
  • Unknown
  • GHJamesGH
  • Bilbo9

Electivire
  • Rivallz
  • Mylesprower
  • Blibo9
  • Twilight ShayminLvr
  • Renzo
  • Oddsok

------------------------------------------------------

Ready?
----------------------------------
Set?
----------------------------------
GO!

RE: Pokebeach's First Giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway

In answer to the 1st two questions, are you famous for your devil pokemon, and is xxashxx a member of your family, Im prolly wrong and If I've done the thing wrong, then please tell me XD

Also its a great idea, I love it.

Sorry no that is incorrect in both answers. But you go on the Particapants list. Also since you are the first poster, you don't have to follow the 2 post rule. You can guess as many times in a row as you want. :)

Do we look through your posts and threads for the answers?

EDIT:Dangit!

Some people will know some off the back of there hand some will just go through my posts/threads, some will ask around. It doesn't matter how you find the answer aslong as you find an answer to use, or guess an answer or obtain an answer.

WOO -does a lil dance-

In that case for the Porygon, was the Name Toxic Waste and is your best friend on here xxashxx
(I say that because s/he's at the top of your list on your profile, and if it is wrong, then can i say your best friend is MATT) Cause technically thats right :p

For the first two questions, Rory is a member of your family and you were famous for your Ghost recolors.

EDIT: Shoots self for forgetting that rule!

Porygon-Z:
- Elements of power
- Moneyking63

UPDATE: *Slaps self to death for forgetting the rules*

Bilbo9 said:
WOO -does a lil dance-

In that case for the Porygon, was the Name Toxic Waste and is your best friend on here xxashxx
(I say that because s/he's at the top of your list on your profile, and if it is wrong, then can I say your best friend is MATT) Cause technically thats right :p

Nope wrong again.

ShayminSky said:
For the first two questions, Rory is a member of your family and you were famous for your Ghost recolors.

Nope. But either way you are disqual. Read the rules and you will find out why.

darkrai1246 said:
Porygon-Z:
- Elements of power
- Moneyking63

Disqualified. Read the rules to find out why.

Ya but you have to trade for them. Also, when can you and me trade my Shiny Absol for you Shiny latias? We had that deal. PM if you can do it now.

For the Porygon Z. Thanks.
1. What was my one deck named that contained all 1-1-1 lines? Yes I was a nobb back then. xP :Toxic Waste
2. Who is my best friend here on Pokebeach? (Hint: His name is Matt): Yakkov

Right the Deck name is :~ Elements of Power
Name :~ ToFu

Prolly wrong again but im sure about the deck name lol

Mamoswine:

Camo Pokémon
LuckyLuigi7

Porygon:
Elements of Power
Lucky Luigi7

If not again then its no more guessing for me 'till the morning :p I feel like I've had too many guesses

LMAO!!!!!

seriously my last guesses now.

Mamoswine:

Camo Pokémon
Black Raquaza (spelling?)

Porygon:
Elements of Power
Black Rayquaza (spelling?)

Back