Pokemon 12th Film: Creselia or Arceus

Legendary Pokemon for the 12th Poke Film?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghooh

Aspiring Trainer
Who you think or shall appear in the next Pokemon Film? (12th Pokemon Film)?
is it Creselia or Arceus?

According to many rumors, people believe it might very well be Arceus, but I personally don't know. I still think it's rather early to bring in Arceus now but...

It's gotta be Arceus, or at least the Lake Trio, that's going to calm the fighting deities. The film will most likely continue the pattern of revealing one new Legendary Pokémon, and since Arceus is still unrevealed, it'll be next. Besides, who would fit in Ancient Greek-based scenery anyways? Cresselia or Arceus? The answer is obvious. xP

Cresselia and Heatran (since there seems to be so much fandom behind them?) might just get filler movies after #12, to make the 4th Gen - 5th Gen. gap wider. :)

Besides, what would Cresselia do with the raging Dragon Deities? It's really only useful when Darkrai is around. :(

If it does get a part in #12, it'll be a filler, like Regigigas in #11. :3

The setting..
The fight about to begin as seen on the video lasting about 20 seconds..
Creselia will be like Ho-oh. Not being in a movie, just an anime special. It's just another legendary Pokémon created with not much planning ahead. The pixies will probably try to stop the fighting but end up calling/summoning Arceus. The scene looks like Mt.Coronet. It might end up being a Volcano... (unlikely).
So it looks more like Stark Mountain were Heatran might make an appearance like Regigas in Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin.

I think it will be Cresslia and Arcues vs. Darkrai, who becomes evil and rounds up Pokemon for his dark army

And Ash and Co (and Team Rocket) are right in the middle of it

I'd imagine that movie 12 will be Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina, as most people have speculated. Arceus will come to stop the fight.
I'm not sure where Heatran or Cresselia fit in to all this. Possibly, they'll just make anime apperances. If they appeared in movie 12 with all the others, there would be far too many legendaries.
They had four legendaries in movie 11. Six would be pushing it.

My guess is it will be Arceus or no legendary pokemon will appear. I think Arceus because he is the last pokemon they haven't revealed. But they might save him for the anime with Team Galactic. And they may use no legendary pokemon and they could just think of some way to stop the fighting.

Creselia can't be in the movie, it's going to appear in a episode, titled Darkrai VS Creselia (may be reversed)

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for two weeks or more, thanks.

*lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back