BW/BW2 Pokemon Adventure Camp-New Game Discovered? (with proof)

reshiramdude

Maybe I'm just...
I found this:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/09/is-the-next-pokemon-game-pokemon-adventure-camp/

Yay a new spinoff. For the 3ds? Share your thoughts>

RE: Pokemon Adventure Camp

If this is legit, it sounds like a PokePark type of game for the 3DS. And it probably won't be announced for a while, with 3 new games coming out within the next 3 months.

At least it's for the 3DS.

Yep at least. But I thought they would bring a main series to 3ds. Oh Well...

Well trademarking a title of game doesn't really mean much, they trademarked titles before and they have never become games.

We'll just have to wait and see.

That sounds pretty cool. I have to admit, I've never played the PokéPark series which this game might be based off, but I would love to possibly buy this when it comes out anyhow. I'm almost sure it would look nice if they'd use the same kind of models from Pokédex 3D, that's what I think they would do.

I say it's just going to be a future title for years to come. As Scuba said...
scuba steveE said:
They trademarked titles before and they have never become games. We'll just have to wait and see.
If it is legit, it will be a Wii game that will start a sort-of "sequel series" of PokePark.
reshiramdude said:
Will never happen. Too many fans don't have the 3DS or won't get it [like me].

JaySamuel said:
I say it's just going to be a future title for years to come. As Scuba said...
If it is legit, it will be a Wii game that will start a sort-of "sequel series" of PokePark.
Will never happen. Too many fans don't have the 3DS or won't get it [like me].

Eventually they will and people will be forced to and if you don't buy it then tough.

It sounds more like a Pokemon Channel game rather than a PokePark game to me.
And if it comes to wii I hope it doesn't have horrable controls like the new pokepark game does...

reshiramdude said:

Not until Generation 6 at the very least.

Back