BW/BW2 POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE ARRIVED TODAY!!!

LDStarling

Aspiring Trainer
Title says it all really, got home from work today to find two small packages - POKEMON BLACK AN WHITE

Pics are attachted below

who else got theirs early?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Niiiiice. These look so swagger it's unbeleivable. It's always good to see new generation packaging.
Good luck and congrats! I'm getting mine on my birthday, it seems like forever. :(

are all your ds games packaged in those kind of boxes in UK? they seem to big and bulky and Eww..lol

How did you get those so early! I've been waiting for so long just counting down the days!(Lucky):mad: :p

google search fail :( I can't find a pic of the Side of the box..but the side is alot thinner, like half the size of yours. also original packaging like the jpn games

Wait. I live in the US, and since I pre-ordered my game and it's being shipped to me and it comes out on Sunday, does that mean I'll get it a day early too?

yes, these were pre-ordered, and yes ALL UK nintendo DS game packaging is in those clear thick cases.

i've been playing White for a good hour now, and i absolutely LOVE IT!!! the battle scenes are so much better viewed in person, youtube vidoes do not do it enough justice. and the text is alot faster, the sentence is almost instantly written, the scroll has such a fast animation.

i ordered these from GAME.CO.UK, funnily enough white was shipped out a day later than black, but they both arrived today :p

@Alvin

Cousin works at a video game store in south Jersey (don't know the name, he preordered for me). They got the copies this morning and shipped them out immediately. I was home sick today so I got to play :p

Oops mario, I was asking the OP author actually d:

Lucky though! I ordered from amazon.co.uk and it just sent me my dispatch e-mail... ETA: 8th March. :(

Alvin and the Minezumis: Mine was pre-ordered online at Game Stop.

slickmario: you did?! I ordered it at my dads house and I'm at my moms right now, so mine mightve come in but I cannot wait!

By the way, the code to use the Transfer Machine (it works in all games as far as I know) is:

EVERYONE HAPPY
SIMPLE CONNECTION

Oh wow lucky! I just checked my cousins account on amazon.ca and no luck. Shipping is to be on the 8th and delivery around the 15-18th of March. Brutal!

Back