Pokemon card that destined with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,my destined card is Latios(of course),because every booster with a Latios in the set had a Latios in it.Like this:

DR:Latios ex
DX:Latios *
DS:Latios DS
HP:Holo Latios AND Rare Latios

All in the first packs,too_Once they release 15 odd Latios',I'm going to make a Latios only deck!=P

I have this really weird (& funny,depending on your veiw)

There is this kid in my class that I was Badgering for a Holon Phantoms Flygon for days.

At Gym Challenge I buy a Box of Holon Phantoms: I get 3 Flygons,2 Reverse Holo Cradily & 1 Kingdra & Armaldo

Today the same kid hands me his mint condition Flygon for free:D

So ! nave have ever single Holo in Holon phantoms(at least 2 or more of each). I also have 5 Flygons and I don't know what to do with 'em.

Mine is Deoxys
First ex in Deoxys was Deoxys ex (Defense)
Emerald: Before Prerelease Tornament I pull Deoxys ex, and Holo Deoxys
I pulled all of my Deoxys (except Attack ex) and I have all of them wierd huh...

mines torchic. every time i get a booster from a set that has torchic in it i always seem to get one, proof being: i got a box of HP the other day and i got like 30 torchics!

for me, Salamence DS...in every pack of DS i have ever bought, i got a freaking Salamence. Not complaining, i use three of them in my deck...but still...

also Mew ex...in my first pack of HP, i got mew ex, and no one will trade for it!

RE:   Pokemon card that destined with you

Rickraptor77 said:
There is no Mew ex in Holon Phantoms(However there is 1 in Legend Maker)
100.jpg

I'm going to try not to laugh at you

Hmmmm...quite weird with some ppl...
Anyway, I won an Unseen Forces booster box in a bet, and guess what? Got 26 stupid Croconaws!!

RE:     Pokemon card that destined with you

Rickraptor77 said:
Hey,when did I write that?

I know very well that there is a mew ex in HP,:(
wow, you must have been really confused.
happy9xx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back