Pokemon Pokemon Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmie

Aspiring Trainer
If you had the option to become anything you wanted in the Pokemon world what would you choose?

Personally I would be a normal trainer and aim to become a Water Gym Leader eventually.

I'd want to be a Pokemart store owner.

Welcome to the Pokemart. May I help you?

Buy
Sell
Trade? LOL

I'd love to be a wandering trainer. Seems they dont have to pay for anything after all. Where the heck does Ash get that money anyway?

I would like to be a Dragon Master(like Drake) Salamance/Dragonite/Garchomp/Flygon/Kingdra!

Great thread!

What do you think? I'd be a Team Rocket member! I'd work for them as a Rocket Admin and Pokehunter. I'd hunt down rare pokemon and capture them to be my super powerful team.

0_o^

I'd be the best Pokemon Master and kick Ash's butt on the battlefield.

dmaster out.

Starmie said:
If you had the option to become anything you wanted in the Pokemon world what would you choose?

Personally I would be a normal trainer and aim to become a Water Gym Leader eventually.

A Tyranitar.

No, I DO have a problem. :D

I would choose to be Shaymin, except I would have the ability to understand human speech, and be able to communicate with humans.

And NO ONE would catch me!

shaymingiratina8717 said:
I would choose to be Shaymin, except I would have the ability to understand human speech, and be able to communicate with humans.

But I could shoot you.

Krucifier said:

But I could shoot you.

LOL^

A person just walk around and Beat up ash

Bulbasaur45 said:
Krucifier said:

But I could shoot you.

LOL^

Or just give him an unpinned Grenade and tell him it's a Pokeball. =].

Failing that, I could just shoot him. Cause I would be a mad gunman and all.

I would like to be Team Rocket's Meowth and RULE THE WORLD! Or maybe just the litter box...o_O

I would be a Ditto, and if I were a person I would capture rare pokemon and pokemon I like.

Krucifier said:

But I could shoot you.

Naw, you couldn't be able to do that either. Or anything else. (besides talking.)
Bulbasaur45 said:
Krucifier said:

But I could shoot you.

LOL^

Yeah, that is something I would like to do SO MUCH!

Krucifier said:
Bulbasaur45 said:
Krucifier said:

But I could shoot you.

LOL^

Or just give him an unpinned Grenade and tell him it's a Pokeball. =].

Failing that, I could just shoot him. Cause I would be a mad gunman and all.

Shaymin would not fall for dumb tricks. Its smarter than you! (And me, and everyone else!)

id be a regular trainer who wants to become a multyhtype gym leader whos main pokemon is a furret! Take that ash. its job: kill ubers( espeacialy pikachu.)

You would have Pokemon Trainers who would catch shinies and legendaries then like put them up on Ebay, sending a PokeBall in the mail wouldn't be that hard.

It seems POkemon don't even need to eat when in a PokeBall, look at Lucario and James' Carnivine.

Starmie said:
It seems POkemon don't even need to eat when in a PokeBall, look at Lucario and James' Carnivine.

What do they DO in the Pokeball, anyway?

I think Robot Chicken had the best answer to that question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back