Pokemon Pokemon Christmas Wish List!

TofU

Happy New Year!
Post what you would like on your Christmas list that has a Pokemon related topic!

Well my parents dont know i like pokemon and to be honest i dont want them too:p so i plan on getting myself a pack of SW and one of those $10 packs with the decks of Manaphy and lucario and booster pack as well!! Its a christmas gift to myself! (Im not really really into the tcg so that may not seem like anything to the people who are but i more collect them then battle. I hope to get more into it soon when i get more money!)

I would like some trading figures

and nintendo give us the event for getting arcerus or any legendary pokemon

I want a wii and pokemon battle revolution...I really hope santa delivers or else...:p

I want a bunch of Trading Figure Game Figures so I can get into it. The figures came out at the start of 2006 in Australia but I only got into them once they were released in the US.

MT & SW Boosters, and possibly another (probably my like 5th one since i keep buying and selling them) DS lite with diamond

I want someone to give me a fully EV trained Wi-Fi team for Christmas yeah.

I want 3 SW Boxes, a Nintendo Wii, a new computer, a new cellphone, a new room, an X-Box 360, a new Wardrobe, a trip to the USA, 2 More SW Boxes, 3 Moon Hunting/Night Dashing Box, a Nintendo DS Lite and 1 Box of each set :D

Of course, i'm getting none of them... :(

i'm hoping 4 a diamond game, another gameboy to trade with my 2 gameboy pokemon games, a sw and a moon hunting box.

Back