RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshots Coming Soon*

Well heres two sprites a Tribal Poke'ball
tribalpokeball.png

By leebro96 at 2010-11-03
And hey Dustin that ice badge you made i made a sprite of it
icebadge.png

By leebro96 at 2010-12-04

@NPM: Wow that looks really cool I will add it to the front post soon.

I am trying to find a way to make the tile sets fit in the starter town, but am having trouble with the back of the houses. I will try to post the screenshot/demo of the game soon.

{D}{D}thnx :)

why don't someone make up like a new sprite for the main character

have you got any water starters yet

maybe i'll make the scratch sprite for the legendary (not sure, lately I've been pretty busy)

@NPM: At the moment we don't have a water starter. Also I asked superfoof if he was available to work on the main character, but he said no. So we don't really have a main starter sprite. It would be cool if we did have one so I could use it for the sprite for the game.

@Gr8Ampharos: Okay.

Well the two top ones that I am going to pick from so far. Either Glacice or Arctoire.

Though thanks for your suggestion.

They are pretty good. Arctoire is better as currently practically all of your towns/places are something to with cold weather which is slightly demoralizing.

Arctoire is slightly related to Arctic I guess, but it's slightly less obvious.

Okay thanks. I am leaning more towards Arctoire at the moment.

sorry i havent been on, heres another attempt to make the cattipillar.
I had a dream of the last eveloution and ist so awsome i somehow cant draw it right.
catipillar.jpg

Its been quite some time since I last posted so here is another one..

77icestaff.png

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2519/77icestaff.png

Thanks guys. I will be updating the front post soon with necessary updates. I have been quite busy and probably won't have time today to post the images. I will try my best to get them in by tomorrow.

Well, as many people probably noticed, I never actually helped out with naming (is that right?), but I can now actually do something as a storyline maker.

~SS

@Shiny Shinx: Well we kinda have a storyline already, though I just hope that I will be able to follow it exactly. Though if you have any ideas on the storyline then you can post them.

@NPM: Sure if you can.

Here is a userbar

cloystersuicuneicestaff.png

EDIT:
Do you have any like draft region map? I might try making one based on the draft...xD..Might not be good though...=D

EDIT 2:
Coloured version of Gym Leader Shady..
pkmnicegymleader.png

Not that good though....Sorry....=(

@FatalAeroX: Thanks for the userbar. Sorry at the moment I don't have a draft of the map, though I will be making it soon. Also the Shady character is colored in very nicely.

Here is the picture of the starter town. I wanted to get more gameplay pics, but the playtest isn't working due to some script problem with the graphics.

EDIT: I still have to update the front post still, but will get to that soon.

Also this isn't all there is to it for the starter town, I am still adding more things.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshot Added* -check bottom of front post or post 1299-

That's nice, though I see that there is white around some of the buildings. Overall, very nice.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshot Added* -check bottom of front post or post 1299-

Here's a userbar:

e66n9u.jpg

:):p;):rolleyes::cool::shy::D

Back