Pokemon Japan Reprints Even More Sets; Almost All “Scarlet & Violet” Sets Now Restocked!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve received reports that some of Japan’s Pokemon Centers have restocked Triplet Beat and Raging Surf. Presumably this means they’ve been reprinted and will be coming to retailers in the coming weeks.

Pokemon-Center-packs-300x169.jpg

Back in March, the Japanese Pokemon Center restocked several sets for the first time since their initial print runs. This included Wild Force, Cyber Judge, Ancient Roar, Future Flash, Crimson Haze, and Shiny Treasure EX.
In the ensuing months, Pokemon Card 151, Scarlet ex, and Violet ex also received new print runs. All of these sets are still available on the Pokemon Center website:

July-2024-Pokemon-Center-Packs-1-192x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The time for English reprints will come soon, and it hasn’t come soon enough. I’m shocked that it has been so long without any large reprint runs of SV sets, this feels really unusual. S&V base was released a year and a half ago now and it’s hardly had any reprints

I'm still fascinated by just how hard Iono broke the marketplace upon release. She was (and still is) a very precise combination of near-limitless playability as one of the best hand disruptors in the game right now, to the point of achieving "comeback kid" status at Worlds 2023. She's also one of the most popular characters that the Pokemon franchise has EVER produced, let alone being one of the most ripe victims of Waifu Tax. All of these elements made Iono one of the most perfect storms I've ever seen in the TCG, causing market crashes, heavy allocations, $1,700+ price tags for her SAR, and so much other chaos. Whozzit whatzzit, indeed!

I'm still fascinated by just how hard Iono broke the marketplace upon release. She was (and still is) a very precise combination of near-limitless playability as one of the best hand disruptors in the game right now, to the point of achieving "comeback kid" status at Worlds 2023. She's also one of the most popular characters that the Pokemon franchise has EVER produced, let alone being one of the most ripe victims of Waifu Tax. All of these elements made Iono one of the most perfect storms I've ever seen in the TCG, causing market crashes, heavy allocations, $1,700+ price tags for her SAR, and so much other chaos. Whozzit whatzzit, indeed!
Yeah 1700 USD for 1 card is crazy

Back