BW/BW2 Pokemon Moonlight Black 2 - Special Clefairy Edition Run

PKMNTrainerTrojan

Aspiring Trainer
Not sure if this is the right place to place this, but, anyway.

I have only recently (as of Christmas) gotten White 2, only just recently finished it (a couple of days ago), and now I'm hooked on Pokemon again. All my inner devils are telling me to purchase Pokemon Black 2, but if I do it, I'm probably just going to be bored half-way through. Given that I've become fairly better at it, I want to switch things up a notch.

So here's the deal:

I'm doing a Clefairy-as-starter run for my Pokemon Black 2 experience, similar to what would be expected out of Pokemon Yellow. I may make a video Let's Play of it (via direct phone camera, which is bad quality on its own), but I'm not sure if you guys would be interested in it.

It's probably going to be just text, depending on the angle I can give to the camera.

Here are my current self-imposed challenges:

- Clefairy as Starter through trading Tepig (hopefully by first Pokemon center)
- Must obtain all three Unova starters by the end of the game through trade
- Clefairy must know Return

Why Clefairy?
Clefairy was originally the mascot for Pokemon in general, as I recently stumbled upon. I may be late to the party on this, though. Clefairy is a pretty cute and cool Pokemon, and the potential for a different starter run instead of the three main starters is almost limitless, so Clefairy is a good Pokemon to start with for this type of game.

Plus Clefairy is in the Unova Dex, not Pikachu. So that might have something to do with it too.

Since this is like Pokemon Yellow, will you refrain from evolving Clefairy?
Probably. Clefairy has a better level-up moveset than Clefable, that's for sure.

Feel free to suggest teams and give other suggestions!

Trojan out.

This doesn't sound that difficult. You should just nuzlock it or use only Clefairies.

This actually sounds pretty interesting. For the record, though, you can't trade until after beating Cheren. Other than that, it's a good idea!

Team suggestions:

Crustle (blocks the road, just like Snorlax)
Zoroark (gift, like Eevee)

But that's really up to you.

Also, I think you've inspired me to start my own run like this once I finish my Nuzlocke. Thank you for the idea.

Back