Pokemon Movie 13 Plot Theories

MunchingOrange

Aspiring Trainer
Basing my theories on the trailer of Pokemon Movie 13, Ruler of Illusion: Zoroark and just general knowledge of other Pokemon movies, I can pretty much predict the plot of this movie:

- The evil guy seen on the blimp wants to capture Celebi for some evil purposes.

- Entei, Raikou, and Suicune are under the control of the evil guy through some form of cheating (like the Dark Ball).

- Zorua is either Celebi's friend or a helpful Pokemon and wants to help Celebi escape from the legendary dogs so he/she calls Zoroark for help.

- While distracting the legendary dogs to give Celebi and Zorua time to escape, Zoroark somehow gets captured by the evil guy.

- Ash & Co. coincidentally run into Celebi and Zorua and they immediately understand they are trying to rescue Zoroark from the evil guy.

- They waste about 1 hour of the movie traveling through the never-before-heard-of town and finding a way to rescue Zoroark from the evil guy while occasionally being attacked by the legendary dogs.

- In the end they kick the bad guy's ass and rescue Zoroark and walk off into the sunset while Celebi, Zorua, and Zoroark live happily ever after.

The End

Share your opinions with me. Amiright, Y/N?

MunchingOrange said:
Basing my theories on the trailer of Pokemon Movie 13, Ruler of Illusion: Zoroark and just general knowledge of other Pokemon movies, I can pretty much predict the plot of this movie:

- The evil guy seen on the blimp wants to capture Celebi for some evil purposes.

- Entei, Raikou, and Suicune are under the control of the evil guy through some form of cheating (like the Dark Ball).

- Zorua is either Celebi's friend or a helpful Pokemon and wants to help Celebi escape from the legendary dogs so he/she calls Zoroark for help.

- While distracting the legendary dogs so Celebi and Zorua escape, Zoroark somehow gets captued by the evil dude.

- Ash and his bandwagon coincidentally run into Celebi and Zorua and they immediately understand they are trying to rescue Zoroark from the evil guy.

- They waste about 1 hour of the movie traveling through the never-before-heard-of town and finding a way to rescue Zoroark from the evil guy while occasionally being attacked by the legendary dogs.

- In the end they kick the bad guy's grass and rescue Zoroark and walk off into the sunset while Celebi, Zorua, and Zoroark live happily ever after.

The End

Share your opinions with me. Amiright, Y/N?

Agree, but if Zoroark only looks like that when it is possessed by the evil dude, I'll be ticked off. It looks sick with those eyes and that hysterical look of it. It better not be a good/nice Pokemon, it's a damn Monster/Demon Fox!

And Zorua doesn't look anything like a Demon Fox... what the heck?!

But I agree that will probably happen, and why would Zoroark transform to the dogs like in the movie? Maybe Zoroark is the dogs themselves and imitating them and causing havoc.

This belongs in Episodes, Movies, & Manga.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Good idea, though according to Serebii the Zoroark is in fact posing as the beasts, so the actual ones might not be in there at all :/

Here's my theory:

Kodai, the president of Kodai Network, has long had a reputation of being able to see the future due to his insight in the business world. This has earned him the title "the man who knows the future".
Recently, however, Kodai has become more uncertain of his "abilities", and decides to capture the Pokémon that can travel through time - Celebi - to help upkeep his reputation.
In secret (obviously), he gathers a number of henchmen, unrelated to the Kodai Network, which somehow gains the attention of the press (Kuroto says hi).

Kodai uses his Pokémon (Zoroark) to gain the attention of Celebi by letting it transform into Legendary Pokémon and attack the citizens.
Celebi travels through time and finds itself lured into a trap. However, Zorua (which transformed into Celebi in the past and followed it into the future), appears and tries reasoning with its future self.

EDIT: I'm guessing Rioka is the only one from the Kodai Network that knows about Kodai's plans. She'll probably help Kuroto, Ash & Co. in some way.

...I'm also guessing I'm totally wrong, of course. As always.

Back