POP8

We will not know until it comes out/RIGHT before its release. It could have a ton of reprints like POP6 and 7 had, or could have some JP promos we have not gotten yet (There are a good number, as a mini promo set came out in Japan back in March. There is evidence that the whole thing will eventually come because Shellos East Sea (MD) was originally in that set.) And it could just be a shocker.

Gosh, people need to stop asking about POP8. No one made this big of deal out of what would be in POP7...and it is quite clear no one knows except PUI themselves.

POP 7 was crap (lol wordfilter), which we kinda expected from POP 6. But POP 8 has a chance of being good, so I'm definitely interested.

Gallade and Amphy are alright, but they're still reprints of cards I don't particularly care about. And hey, compare POP 6 & 7 to earlier POP sets- earlier sets had exclusive cards, and even had exclusive exes and * Pokemon. POP 8 might have stuff worth bothering for, which is why I'm excited.

iunno about the validity of this rumor but i heard there might be a Garchomp X [with the japanese art] in Pop 8.
don't get excited though i just heard about it
it would be cool though
=]

airconditioning said:
Gallade and Amphy are alright, but they're still reprints of cards I don't particularly care about. And hey, compare POP 6 & 7 to earlier POP sets- earlier sets had exclusive cards, and even had exclusive exes and * Pokemon. POP 8 might have stuff worth bothering for, which is why I'm excited.
I'd rather have reprints of playable cards then random basics and then t-tar exs again. Man, I love the 100 armaldo exs I have. :/

I doubt it will. I'm expecting porygon Z lvl X for the X, and some random crap. I forget what hasn't been printed yet..

Papi/Manny said:
I doubt it will. I'm expecting porygon Z lvl X for the X, and some random crud. I forget what hasn't been printed yet..

i heard there will be holo's in there
like holo energys

You get them from Pokemon League, yes (although you can't actually 'buy' them). You can also get older, out of format POP packs from those lousy blister packs at Target that add an extra dollar to the price of a pack.

You can still use the Rare Candy from POP5, so it's not a complete waste.

Anyway, that Yanmega did come from that promo set I talked about in the second post. There was also a Heatran, if I do recall.

Back