Help Porygon2 Supporter Bypass

Georgejr20

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everbody. Lately i've been making a deck with Porygon2 from great encounters with the download ability, and have been wondering if it bypasses the requirements for Morgan and other supporters that have the restrictions that stop you from playing the card if say you have Pokemon with abilities or have less prize cards than your opponent. I know I have to still to discard with card such as Mallow and Lana but cards such as Morgan stop you from playing the card but does that apply to Porygon2's ability?

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Hi everbody. Lately i've been making a deck with Porygon2 from great encounters with the download ability, and have been wondering if it bypasses the requirements for Morgan and other supporters that have the restrictions that stop you from playing the card if say you have Pokemon with abilities or have less prize cards than your opponent. I know I have to still to discard with card such as Mallow and Lana but cards such as Morgan stop you from playing the card but does that apply to Porygon2's ability?
It does not bypass restrictions as those restrictions are a part of the effect