Help Possible Back ground information on production roll

Officialprofoak

Aspiring Trainer
Hey all, looking for any additional background information on a roll of 1st edition uncut foils.

I’ve had this roll since 2010/11 prior to any serious hype around pokemon TCG besides the initial release until now.

I have 3 partial rolls, and a full roll. The full roll seems to have errors and the one I’m most concerned about. But has markings indicating it came from wizards. Attached below are photos , as I’m piecing these out for sale I’m trying to gather the most information as possible. Even possibly authentication from a former employee in that time frame.

From what I’ve gathered so far is that it’s an error roll (preproduction) but I want to be certain.

What I’ve noticed is there is no trademark logo underneath the Pokémon logo on venusaur, the first edition logo looks “bluer” than it should and some of the text on a portion of the roll looks like whatever printing method was used might of been low on black ink, or ink in general…

Also (was purchased from a UK seller as I remember thinking it was lost during transit when I first purchased it)

feel free to add any leads or just your input . Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7641.jpeg
    IMG_7641.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7643.jpeg
    IMG_7643.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7639.jpeg
    IMG_7639.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7642.jpeg