BW/BW2 Possible War in black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer

I think there could actually be some kind of war in black and white cause team plasma look like knights and there related to war also this pokemon named wooguru(eagle looking pokemon) name could come from war and eagle so may b a war against pokemon and humans as team plasma talking about liberating pokemon.

Picture of this pokemon should be up top

I doubt it, as it is a kids game, and also doesn't make sense as there is only one pokemon so far whose name has war in it, so it doesn't mean that there will be a war in the game. Good idea though ;)

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
I could be pokemon just turning against humans and fiering attacks at them ive seen it before on the anime:D{W}

? I doubt it, as you would go to catch Pokemon if they were against you, and also I don't see the point of a professor. They said that this will be a fresh start, so it will feel like you are playing Pokemon for the first time (all new and stuff for people who will just start playing). So for the newbies, they wouldn't make the plot like that.

I could be pokemon just turning against humans and fiering attacks at them ive seen it before on the anime:D{W}

The anime and the games are 2 different things. Just because it happens in the anime the only form of violence I've ever seen in a game is when Lance commands Dragonite to use Hyper Beam on a person in Mahogany Town.

Just because a Pokemon has got something in a name it does not mean that it will happen in-game. Quilava is in HGSS but you encounter no lava in the game.

Team Plasma being dressed like knights..... Those are just the Grunts. No one knows what Pokemon they use yet.

Jayj4 said:
? I doubt it, as you would go to catch Pokemon if they were against you, and also I don't see the point of a professor. They said that this will be a fresh start, so it will feel like you are playing Pokemon for the first time (all new and stuff for people who will just start playing). So for the newbies, they wouldn't make the plot like that.

Actually sites have translated info from scans saying that team plasma wants to liberate pokemon which means to set free from plus N was saying the same thing that he wants to seperate pokemon from humans so the world is black and white so much for a fresh start
so by a frest start they mean starting from route 1 in a region far away from the other regions as the sites also translated remember its not the Ist pokemon game ever:D:

Actually sites have translated info from scans saying that team plasma wants to liberate pokemon which means to set free from plus N was saying the same thing that he wants to seperate pokemon from humans so the world is black and white so much for a fresh start
so by a frest start they mean starting from route 1 in a region far away from the other regions as the sites also translated remember its not the Ist pokemon game ever:D:

Ive just remembered also in a town you meet up with team plasma and they try to steal your pokemon to liberate them even if they are in their pokeballs and caught mayb to do this they us reshiram and zekrom plots are supposed to be like this:D

SinnohTrainer17 said:
This is highly unlikely.

As others have said, kids game.

NOT TALKING ABOUT VIOLENCE JUST SAYING THAT POKEMON WILL TURN AGAINST HUMANS GOOD VS EVIL ZEKROM EVIL [/size] RESHIRAM GOOD

NOT TALKING ABOUT VIOLENCE JUST SAYING THAT POKEMON WILL TURN AGAINST HUMANS GOOD VS EVIL ZEKROM EVIL [/size] RESHIRAM GOOD

i just don't see it happening. it happens all the time in amine, but it's never happened in the games. u can ask around for all i care, but i'm right

I think the liberating thing is kind of true, but I don't think the pokemon would support it. Why would the game ask us to do something that would just make our pokemon unhappy? I think pokemon are happier being with humans and wouldn't like to be separated from them.

Mismagius Master said:
i just don't see it happening. it happens all the time in amine, but it's never happened in the games. u can ask around for all i care, but i'm right

but like i said earlier a screenshot of pokemon black and white showed team plasma leader saying what were discussing is liberating pokemon:D

I think there could actually be some kind of war in black and white cause team plasma look like knights and there related to war also this pokemon named wooguru(eagle looking pokemon) name could come from war and eagle so may b a war against pokemon and humans as team plasma talking about liberating pokemon.

upd 1-What I mean is not actually a war just pokemon against humans:D

O_O

No need to go all rage caps on me.
Perhaps war was an improper title for the thread.
I could possibly see Pokemon turning on humans (i.e., when mystery man is crowned the Pokemon will fail to obey their trainers, ect).[/size]

And if N was trying to set Pokemon free, why would he be encouraging them to fight?
Team Plasma could be brainwashing Pokemon, kidnapping Pokemon (like poor Munna in that pic/video), and making them disobey their trainers, thus 'setting them free'. N's dream could be involved in this.

but like i said earlier a screenshot of pokemon black and white showed team plasma leader saying what were discussing is liberating pokemon:D

upd 1-What I mean is not actually a war just pokemon against humans:D

Ok, I understand that. Let's just say it will happen, then what could the cause be, it must be pretty big to start Pokemon against humans. (Don't say that a trainer was really bad to his Pokemon and the other pokemon didn't like it, because in G/S and HG/SS your rival treated his Pokemon badly)

what he said. a pokemon is never evil, they do what there told like on all the evil teams. also for the most part a pokemon adopts their trainers ideas and motives, whether good or bad.

paddy185 said:
And if N was trying to set Pokemon free, why would he be encouraging them to fight?
Team Plasma could be brainwashing Pokemon, kidnapping Pokemon (like poor Munna in that pic/video), and making them disobey their trainers, thus 'setting them free'. N's dream could be involved in this.

yes,seperating pokemon from people liberating is what it is called and what team plasma was discussing in a screenshot:D{W}

Ive just remembered also in a town you meet up with team plasma and they try to steal your pokemon to liberate them even if they are in their pokeballs and caught mayb to do this they us reshiram and zekrom plots are supposed to be like this:D

Did you just quote yourself?....And in the same post?

frostwind said:
what he said. a pokemon is never evil, they do what there told like on all the evil teams. also for the most part a pokemon adopts their trainers ideas and motives, whether good or bad.

yes pokemon are never evil they prob will just think that humans are bad and that they will no longer obey trainers:({W}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back