• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post-SCR St. F: Toedscruel ex/Hydrapple ex/TMO ex

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 18
3 Applin TWM 17
2 Dipplin TWM 18
3 Hydrapple ex SCR 14
2 Toedscool PAR 16
2 Toedscruel ex OBF 22
1 Rellor TEF 23
1 Rabsca TEF 24
4 Teal Mask Ogerpon ex TWM 25

Trainers: 30
3 Arven OBF 186
3 Iono PAF 80
2 Boss's Orders PAL 172
1 Professor's Research PAF 88
4 Bug Catching Set TWM 143
4 Nest Ball PAF 84
3 Buddy-Buddy Poffin TEF 144
1 Energy Retrieval SVI 171
2 Rare Candy PAF 89
2 Super Rod PAL 188
1 Maximum Belt TEF 154
1 Technical Machine: Evolution PAR 178
3 Area Zero Underdepths SCR 131

Energy: 12
12 Basic Grass Energy SVE 1

Strategy:

Use Teal mask ogerpon(TMO) ex to use the area zero underdepths to expand the bench to 8, then swarm bench and active by using TMO ex and hydrapple to attach energies to at least 7 pokemon, including a full set of 4 TMO ex. Then, toedscruel ex's attack to sweep by dealing 360 damage unresisted. BAM! Dipplin is there in case of ex blockage effects...

Any compliments?

Last edited:
I've been having some fun online with a deck that's just Ogerpon, Toedscruel (both regular and ex) and like 22 energy cards. It's very fun to use and not even that bad, and I was wondering how to incorporate Hydrapple ex in it. You could consider adding regular Toedscruel in it, it has a very annoying effect that blocks any Energy Retrieval, Pokestop, Night Stretcher, Regidrago VSTAR ability, etc.
If I were you, I'd take out the Rellor line. Ogerpon has built in damage protection and Toedscruel ex gives everyone effect protection, so you'll be fine with Manaphy if anything.

Back