Discussion Prediction for the Next Meta

senyee_18

Aspiring Trainer
Have been playing with proxy decks for Rapid and Single Strike card for a while and have some competition between some meta decks and this is what I found :
vdCMEXz

https://imgur.com/a/vdCMEXz
a>

tBZvtVd

For the reason, I gave rapid-strike Urshifu a tier 1 is because it was basically able to counter 80% of the deck in the list except for Mewtwo(Boltund system).
In nutshell, the strongest decks in future could be Mewtow/Boltund and UrshifuRS.
Any thought?

Last edited:

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
We aren't even close to knowing the whole set that's coming out. It's way too soon to make predictions for the meta

senyee_18

Aspiring Trainer
We aren't even close to knowing the whole set that's coming out. It's way too soon to make predictions for the meta
Ya, I knew that I just simply take information in Chinese and Japanese version card and make a deck, even without full information, theses two pokemon are crazy strong deck which can take down ADP and multiple decks. That's why I'm giving a prediction here. I give prediction based on a few competitions with current meta and previous meta, the win rate of these 2 pokemon shown big possibility to be new meta that's why a prediction is given.