Prehistoric Perfection — Finalizing Lugia VSTAR / Archeops

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be writing another article for you all! Last time, I talked about Xander Pero’s latest Mew VMAX technology: Dreepy. This new tech saw some success at the Vancouver Regional Championship two weekends ago, but the event was largely dominated by more tried-and-true ideas. The two highest-placing Mew VMAX decks were both the Aerodactyl VSTAR variant of the deck, and they finished in the event’s Top 16. However, there were no Mew VMAX in Top 8.
Furthermore, this event saw no top placements for conventional Lost Zone variants such as Rayquaza or...

Continue reading...

Thanks for making even a portion of these articles free. I enjoy learning about the state of the format from the introduction of each article even when the deck list is not visible. I understand that the role of monetizing the articles is to fund the articles program itself and not to monetize Pokébeach itself, but it still used to be frustrating to not be able to see the deck lists. But now I realize that it’s a privilege to be able to read the latest insights on what decks are succeeding at the very top of the competitive ladder, from the perspective of the game’s best players. Thanks, all you who are involved in this program, for putting your work into it. I appreciate it.

Thanks for making even a portion of these articles free. I enjoy learning about the state of the format from the introduction of each article even when the deck list is not visible. I understand that the role of monetizing the articles is to fund the articles program itself and not to monetize Pokébeach itself, but it still used to be frustrating to not be able to see the deck lists. But now I realize that it’s a privilege to be able to read the latest insights on what decks are succeeding at the very top of the competitive ladder, from the perspective of the game’s best players. Thanks, all you who are involved in this program, for putting your work into it. I appreciate it.
just go to limitlesstcg....

Back