Preview

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ignore the messed up sets in the left menu, the broken images in the content, and the cut-off Staryu on the bottom.

http://pokebeach.com/testla.shtml

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Something about it feels weird. Kinda empty on the header. It looks as if it needs more white on the sidebars, or maybe just have white as the color in the very back rather than that very light blue. But in no way do I not like it.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
wow, great, psyduck looks great, everything (except for poor staryu) looks great, I love the very small set names, great job
also, I don't think I ever saw that misty before, is it really ken's, or did cascade draw it?

ShadowX

Gaming master
I like it Alot I will miss the diaruga but the psyduck with misty make it look like a beach. I also really like the way you set up the left hand menu it looks more official. So I like it of course it will be looking better because you will fix the menu and other mess up's but other than that it really look's good.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Looks good so far and for me the staryu is not cut off and use netscape for better view of the site.:)

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
I love the fact that Misty's in it, but instead of having her in that block, can you possibly actual put her in the beach image? It would just look better. Other that it's great!

[ChanseyMaster]

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Wow...It does look better...But...The banner are too empty, but I love the Misty and Psyduck...Maybe add more Pokemon? Also...It's kinda empty on both sidebars of the page too...More pictures will be great. Yea...More pictures!! Beach themed!
lol

cya.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah the banner is cool but a gyarados would make it cooler.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Gyarados fits this discription in this situation so do think I am a fan of him I just think he is cool.:)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
its not really good , i missed the COOL diarugia img!

it looks empty!!!
plz put more pkms like : kingler ( CG ) , blasty ( ex? LOL), lapras, staryu/ starmie ( but not on the righthand side again), ludicolo, milotic, gyrados * ...

and left menu bar is BAD ! juz think, when u want to click on things , u go all the way left, and when u want to go down u go alllll the way right again, isnt this bad ??:cool: