• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Prized!!! Masters Cities (Magnezone/PDL)

DeepSleepDarkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so while talking with my good friend Q at BR's I thought of this combo to try at cities.

Pokemon:19
2-2 Palkia & Dialga Legend (1Top/3Bottom)
3-3-2/1-1 Magnezone Lv.X (2 #5/1 #6)
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Spiritomb

T/S/S:25
4 Bebe's
3 PONT
2 Collector
2 IQ
2 BTS
3 Bench Shield
1 Luxury Ball
2 Indigo Plateau
2 Expert belt
4 Pokemon Rescue

Energy:16
6 Lighting
2 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 DCE

Stat:So either trainer lock with Magnezone #6 and Spiritomb or start adding prizes to my opponent untill It get to the end of time +3 for having less prizes then my opponent. Please give any feedback and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Palkia & Dialga LEGEND - Water / Metal - HP 160
Legendary Pokemon

[W][C][C] Sudden Delete: Return 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your opponent’s hand.
[M][M][C] Manipulate Time: Discard all Metal Energy attached to this Pokemon, and place the top 2 cards from your opponent’s deck in your opponent’s Prize stack.

Weakness: Lightning / Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Combine 2 Palkia & Dialga LEGEND cards in your hand and play them on your Bench.

When this Pokemon is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Indigo Plateau
Stadium

Each player’s Legendary Pokemon has its maximum HP increased by 30.

You can play a Stadium next to your Active pokemon once during your turn. If a Stadium with a different name comes into play, discard this card.

3 Bottoms and 1 top makes for easier recovery. Let just say I have PDL active and another bottom and a pokemon rescue in my hand and then PDL gets ko'd the I just rescue the top half and play it all over again.

lol i hope you know the exact same thing works for a 2-2 line up
AND you wont get screwed if that one piece is prized, can use the azelf for something else etc. if u just lose a pdl, and u got a top in ur hand u just rescue the bottom, same for if u got a bottom just snag the top. + its easier to draw into aswell.[/align]

@ sebaastgeen: I know this doesn't come out for a while, but I do believe that is post isn't helping with my deck list in fact I think it might be spam, I run Spiritomb to get out magnezone faster and I'm not using Heatran Lv.X because I need an attacker as well as a tech and Heatran is not that pokemon.

i have to say its a good theory but if it were me i would run 4 legend box as a percaution i dont know though im weird but othere than that it looks good

Back