problem with full editing or creating threads/posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
ok.
so basically when i full edit a thread or post or create a new thread or post, the colors, sizes, font, bold, etc icons dont show up. just the smilies show...
anyone else have this problem?

Strange, I've never had that issue. I would guess that perhaps your connection is temporarily faulty, slow connections can sometimes cause things to not show up.

1. Is this happening all of the time, or just part of the time?
2. What browser are you using?

Bob Franklin said:
It works for me. Maybe your computer is just lagging. Is your page taking awhile to load?
no, its not that. my computer and internet are both slow.
but, i think it has to do with my account or something because it started when i got unbanned...

EDIT: it has been doing this for a week or more
i just have to type the codes like

if it does it again
restart your computer its probully gone through too many things and needs to be rebooted i heard it helps lol

codyrocks2007 said:
if it does it again
restart your computer its probully gone through too many things and needs to be rebooted I heard it helps lol
no.
i have been using different computers and different browsers
and if its not happening to everyone....
then its my account. (i need a mod to figure this out i suppose) >_<

Go to the User control Panel>Edit Options>Go to Other options and make sure [Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages.] is checked

ok thanks. that worked.
it was because i was banned that it mssed up. i had to use the CP to change everything when i was banned so that it was easier to manage my clan while banned. i guess i messed with that.
thanks again

OK THIS MAY BE LOCKED NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back