Promo Ho-oh is awsome sniper.

regimaster128

O hai der
The new card released, Ho-oh promo does 20 for {R} and does 80 to any pokemon for {R}{R}{C}{C}. With double colorless + Great Typhlosion can get that energy quickly. Does it compete with Ho-oh Legend?

Edit: Correction: Requires coin flip so its junk now :/

That is very good, the sniping thing. And it's a basic Pokemon as well. The main problem is its weakness. x2? Great Feralitgatr, Politoed, and possible many other Water Pokemon just has to do 50 damage to Ho-Oh, and then he's KO'ed.

Gliscor said:
That is very good, the sniping thing. And it's a basic Pokemon as well. The main problem is its weakness. x2? Great Feralitgatr, Politoed, and possible many other Water Pokemon just has to do 50 damage to Ho-Oh, and then he's KO'ed.

dont forget that now every pokemon has x2 weakness

regimaster128 said:
don't forget that now every pokemon has x2 weakness

lol read the third sentence of his post. Anyway It looks great on paper but 4 energy! No thanks.

with all the energy acceleration fire has, it shouldn't be a problem to get this tech out late game to kill a claydol or something.

I'm betting they left out a coin flip in the translation. Someone said they thought that was the case. No card snipes for 80 with no disadvantage.

amisheskimoninja said:
I'm betting they left out a coin flip in the translation. Someone said they thought that was the case. No card snipes for 80 with no disadvantage.

I agree. This just seems way to good. Either a coin flip or discard two energy like Palkia G lv.X

And on a side note, if you attache a double energy, its only three energy plus all of the energy exeleration from typhlosion, so I dont think its all that slow. definantly a tech into any great typhlosion deck.

I can't wait until the whole DP-AOA is recycled and we just start HGSS-on

it's so much better...less donkish and more fun, which is what the TCG's supposed to be about.

No more t1 machamp donks :)

yep. 4 rare candy and a bunch of other draw will lead to donphan donks. also HGSS-on probably isn't until 2011-2012.. cuz next season is probably PT-on.. so we got 2 more years of donks :p

yeah. i'll be happy when there's no more donks as well. but i think were going to have 2 more years of that....

I don't know what translation you guys were reading, but the one on the main site clearly says that it's a coinflip, which makes the card garbage. Too bad.

esperante said:
I don't know what translation you guys were reading, but the one on the main site clearly says that it's a coinflip, which makes the card garbage. Too bad.

before it didnt have the coin flip so now it is garbage

elekid957 said:
yep. 4 rare candy and a bunch of other draw will lead to donphan donks. also HGSS-on probably isn't until 2011-2012.. cuz next season is probably PT-on.. so we got 2 more years of donks :p

wait isn't HGSS the next set after platinum arceus? Because if it is then wont it come out next near? Or is it that, because we have had such a huge set amount that now they will make it really small? Either way I dont see how we will have to wait to 2012.

If they were to make a card with an ability like this

Pokebody super luck all coin flips are treated as heads. This card is utter garbage even slowking pwns it.

Back