BW/BW2 Quagsire Evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mijumarulover

Water Pokemon Trainer
rumourbluepokemon.jpg

Im a bit skeptical in believing this is a legitimate Pokemon. The art doesn;t look very Pokemon-ish. It looks like it belongs in a Zelda game. I think it's suppose to be a water Pokemon, perhaps an evolution to Quagsire? How this image is presented is very similar to the format that the rumored evo of the starters.

That looks very fake imo. The good news, however, is that like you said, it is shown in the same way the starters' "evos" were, so if this is fake, I'd bet that they are too, and I really hope they are. It looks vaguely like a Ditto evo anyway, but if what Playerking said about it being fake is true, I'll be double-happy! :D

Yeah, that was fake. I was in the thread on /tr/ where people plotted posting this.

And no, it has nothing to do with the starters other than the layout. The layout being the same (sadly) proves nothing about the other pictures.

I will admit that I laughed quite hard when I saw this thread, however. I love Tentaquil.

It started off in /tr/ being a somewhat forced meme, but eventually everyone grew to love the little fella.

Here's the original screencap, if you're interested.
tentaquil.png

Read the sticky please!

There's to be no evo threads -- we don't know what's going to evolve into what, so it's all just speculation that doesn't really lead anywhere. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back