Question! (Mods Please Read *Especially PMJ*)

Red_Baboon

PB's only.... Um, what was it again?
As we all know, we cannot change our NickNames, right? BUT! After the rule was enforced that we cannot change our nicks, I saw The Fallen change his nick to Frozen Eternity. How is this POSSIBLE???!!!

Maybe they lift the rule for those who change their user name little to none. I think it would be fair if to do that. The rule was mainly set in place, IMO, to stop the noobs from constantly changing their name. There were people who would have several name changes A MONTH.

its really unfair though, to people who havent ever had their names changed, but want them changed(this includes me)

You can indeed get your nick name changed but only twice a year I believe. On another note... EMPIRE FOR LIFE!!11!1

This is odd, but I guess 2 a year liimit would be nice, and maybe having to be here for 6 months are some sort of qualification to make sure you won't be wasting time.

Well, that is why you should think about your username before you make it. I didn't really think about mine, but when I look at it and think that I may want to change it, that would just be throwing away good memories of PokeLen. So, that would be advice to any guest who is looking at my post right now and is not a member of the forums. Think before you decide your username. (I felt like doing that all caps, but then I was like, no)

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31188&pid=529692#pid529692

It used to be allowed, but sparingly. Now, due to complaints from a bunch of spoil sports, no one is allowed to get it changed - not even us, you'll see if you follow the link I posted above.

Hey, wait a minute. The Fallen did get a name change even after Water Pokémon Master said we can't. How is that fair?

Well, to quell the potential angry mob that'll form, I'll just shift the blame to Porygon and say his excuse is his inactivity and didn't see the memo until after the fact.

But shame on the person who got it changed anyway, let's blame him too >:O

Poor robot.. First he got banned in the anime now he is being blamed for name changes :p
And i still wont be able to change my name since i joined here almost a year ago :(

I got my name change a while ago. Could someone explain the reason for not allowing the change anymore?

Because, to many complained about Amt (our former Mod or current Mod, I don't exactly know anymore :/) changing her name constantly so WPM decided to make it so we can't change names at all which is very very very annoying.

That isn't fair. There should be a limit. History taught us that all extreemes are bad, and we are going from one to another.

(hey! liked my deep toughts?)

I find the no name change rule very unfair either but what are you going to do? [sarcasim]Stage a protest?[/sarcasim]

This'll be a lesson to those who do not think carefully about their usernames before signing up. It is extremely confusing for many other people when they change their names.

Back