Rank the movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esperbeam

Aspiring Trainer
simple...rank the movies from best to worst?

from what ive seen, i think Lucario and mystery of mew is the best movie, also Pokemon Heroes.

what do you guys think

i think all pokemon movies/anime/episodes are complete trash except for the very first movie... which i love to death and own 3 copies of and have 2 copies of the original score

Everyones probably going to hate me for this but I really hate the first film. Sorry had to be said, everyones different.

I would say that deoxys and 2000 are the best ones.

So far from what i seen~ the newest one PalkiaVsDialgaVsDarkrai is the best so far and not just because its the newest. I consideret the best one because it had a good plot, no in your face stupid friendship lesson, no annoying person thinking they are doing the right thing but are really not and one of the best poke battle scenes so far.

For the worst I would have to go with Jirachi WISHMAKER...

Well,to be true.My favorite is the 1st movie because that is the only Pokemon movie to be watched in Cartoon Network.Also,I would need to buy DVDs from outside countries because the movies are rare here.Also the cartoon is still in the Master Quest,D/P hasn't come out of Cartoon Netwrok yet.

As you see,my country is quite outdated from the Americans/Japanese.

1st Dialga Vs. Palkia Vs. Darkrai
2nd Pokemon the First Movie
3rd Pokemon the movie 2000
last-- Everything else :p
Boracay_jason: I know, it is a pain just having Master Quest in the philippines :/

Ho-oh_Master said:
Boracay_jason: I know, it is a pain just having Master Quest in the philippines :/

Well, Malaysia doesn't even have Pokemon on TV anymore... :/

These are the ones I'VE SEEN. Don't flame me.
1st : Pokemon The Movie 2000
2nd : Pokemon The 1st Movie
3rd : Lucario and the Mystery Of Mew
4th : Pokemon Heroes
Last : Everything else.

I hated heroes and 4Ever.. The rest are satisfactory.. And i symphatize with my fellow filipinos.. Pokemon here is OUTDATED.. though u have already watched 1-7.. And i heard that NG sells temple of the sea DVD but it ain't cheap..
Boracay_Jason, Ho-oh_Master If you guys want to watch the other episodes i think comic alley sells those just buy from there (though i dont buy any myself)

1-10+ rank ... ++ = for offten watching, + = for 1 time watch ...

Mewtwo vs. Mew ** 10 ++
Movie 2000 ** 10 ++
Movie 3 ** 6 +
Voice of the Forrest ** 7 ++
Heroes ** 6 +
Jirachi Wish Maker ** 6 +
Destiny Deoxys ** 7 ++
Lucario and The Mistery of Mew ** 10 ++
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea ** 9 +
Dialga vs. Palkia vs Darkrai ** 10 ++

That's my thinking =) ...

Eh, this will be tough for me. Here goes. =P

1st: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
2nd: Dialga Vs. Palkia Vs. Darkrai
3rd: Mewtwo Strikes Back
4th: Spell of the Unown
5th: Destiny Deoxys
6th: Revelation Lugia
7th: Heroes
8th: 4Ever
9th: Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
10th: Jirachi Wishmaker

Yeah this was hard, I'm starting to think I need to flip some things around, but I'll leave it be. IMO, all of the movies were at least a fun watch and I like each one for different reasons so I tend to always have a hard time ranking them. =/

1st: Latios and Latias
2nd: Pokemon 2000
3rd: Mewtwo vs Mew
4th: 4ever
5th: Spell of the Unown
6th: Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
7th: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (seen it too many times)
8th: Destiny Deoxys
9th. Jirachi Wishmaker

I havnt seen Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai yet so thats not on their. Like masterryanx said this was hard to do and I might want to change this around a little but I thinks its fine for now. Some of this is ranked a little bit on how many times I've seen the movie, it seems with any pokemon movie if you watch it too many times it just simply gets old! But overall thats my rating and my 2 cents!

I will first rank again the 7 movies i have only watched SO FAR..

1. Pokemon 2000
2. Destiny Deoxys
3. Wishmaker
4. Mewtwo Strikes Back
5. Spell of the Unown
6. Heroes
7. 4Ever

NyJonesy26 said:
I've seen all of them, but I think my avatar tells you which one I liked the most.
This is a dead thread, meaning that it has had no posts for two weeks. Please do not post in such threads. To avoid doing such things, just read the Forum Rules in Site Discussion. Thanks. :)

*Lock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back