• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Rapid Sniper (Rapid Inteleon Vmax / Inteleon /Basculin / Crobat)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
RAPID SNIPER

818-gi_1024x1024.png

Pokémon (20):
  • 3 Inteleon Vmax S6a (beatdown)
  • 4 Inteoleon V S6a (evolution)
  • 2 Basculin S6a (beatdown)
  • 1 Inteleon S1W (search)
  • 2 Inteleon S5a (enable)
  • 3 Drizzile S1W (search)
  • 4 Sobble S5a (search)
  • 1 Crobat V (draw)
Trainer (30):
  • 1 Adventurer's Discovery (search)
  • 2 Boss's Orders (control)
  • 4 Prof. Research (draw)
  • 4 Marnie (draw)
  • 3 Energy Retrieval (retrieval)
  • 3 Evolution Incense (search)
  • 1 Capatious Bucket (search)
  • 3 Escape Rope (control)
  • 3 Quick Ball (search)
  • 3 Level Ball (search)
  • 3 Tower of Water (retreat)
Energy (10):
  • 3 Rapid Strike Energy
  • 7 Water Energy

STRATEGY:

Start with either Inteleon V or Sobble. Make sure to have three Inteleon V and two Sobble on the battlefield at the end of the first turn. Next turn evolve Sobble into Drizzile and search for Adventure Discovery to evolve Inteleon V into Inteleon Vmax. Use Double Shooter to hit the bench and recover discarded [W] energy with Energy Retrieval. Attack with Inteleon Vmax and return the attached Rapid Strike Energy to your hand. Use Basculin and Rapid Strike Inteleon to clean the battlefield.

SPOILER:

Inteleon Vmax
Vmax Pokémon (Rapid Strike) – evolves from Inteleon V
HP: 320
Ability: Double Shooter
Once during your turn, you may discard a [W] energy from your hand. If you do, put 2 damage counters on 2 of your opponent’s benched Pokémon.
[W][C] G-Max Whirlpool: 70+
You may return an energy attached to this Pokémon to your hand. If you do, this attack does 70 more damage.
Retreat Cost: CC
Weakness: L

Inteleon V
Basic Water Pokémon (Rapid Strike)
HP: 200
[W][C] Surf: 40
[W][W][C] Aqua Bullet: 120
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent’s benched Pokémon.
Retreat Cost: CC

Basculin
Basic Water Pokémon (Rapid Strike)
HP: 80
[W][C] Wound Swarm: 30+
This attack does 10 more damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s active Pokémon.
Retreat Cost: C

Adventurer's Discovery
Trainer - Supporter
Search your deck for up to 3 Pokémon V, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Since this deck has heavy reliance on flipping a Rapid Strike Energy back to your hand, presumably, how do you plan on countering Marnie? Would you consider a 1-1 line of the new "Anti-Marnie" Milotic? If, so, what would you cut? If not, what is the strat for getting around it, or do you just let it happen? Additionally, they just revealed Duraludon VMAX has Aegislash EX's ability, do you think it's worth playing a Phoebe to get around it?

Since this deck has heavy reliance on flipping a Rapid Strike Energy back to your hand, presumably, how do you plan on countering Marnie? Would you consider a 1-1 line of the new "Anti-Marnie" Milotic? If, so, what would you cut? If not, what is the strat for getting around it, or do you just let it happen? Additionally, they just revealed Duraludon VMAX has Aegislash EX's ability, do you think it's worth playing a Phoebe to get around it?

Hi John InCENAroar,

Thanks for the review. I would not include Milotic in this deck. If anything I would use Octillery instead since he is generally more usefull than Rapid Stike Milotic. The research that I did not include Octillery in this deck is that deck space is rather tight and I have no glue on how to squeeze him into the deck. At the moment I would take the risk of having to redraw Rapid Strike energy with my draw supporters which can be searched out with the Inteleon line. Since S7 has not been fully revealed thus far I am less concerned about it at the moment. However I am not that impressed by Duraludon Vmax thus far. There are several means to bypass it. You can also use [W] to fuel Inteleon Vmax's attack and return one of them to your hand each turn.

Back