Ruling React Energy

Tyranitar92

TyraniPOW!
When you have a pokemon that uses react energy for his attack (ex. Machamp LM) and you use rainbow energy or scramble energy as react energy does the attack do more damage?

no you cant, it says any kind of type only provides one at the time lalalala.., react is not a type so you can use rainbow energies as react

No, you can't. React energy is (C) energy. The reason why React Energy has these effects is because if it's name. Rainbow, Multi, etc. can change type (that is, C, R, G, L, W, P, R, D, M), but not their name.

PS. The Compendium, stickied in this forum, always is a good place to look first. Ctrl+F to activate the search function on your browser.

Mod Edit: Thanks for noticing that bass. Fixed up that post

I thought the wordings for Raibow, Mutli, etc were pretty clear but i'll say this anyway.

Multis, Rainbows, DRE, Scramble, Holon Mag/trode, etc ONLY provide energy types, Not energy card effects. That means they dont give the effects of Metal and Dark energy.

React provides a colourless energy. It has No effect. For cards which benefit from React energy being attached MUST have React energy on it, otherwise no bonus. Bass is correct, it is the name of the card which uses its effect, not the type...

Dragon master: Please do not post replies which are like: "^ totally correct". If something is said, we dont need a 1 line comment which comfirms it. Only say that if you have a back up statement please. All of your posts which say that or are similar will be deleted since you do it all the time. This is a caution only, I dont want to have to warn you for spamming...

Back