• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Red Magic (Reshiram + Typhlosion) for Cities

ShadowDark

I knew I'd eventually return to you.
Let's just jump straight to the list.

Pokemon: 18
4 Reshiram
3-2-3 Typhlosion Prime (Cyndaquil and Quilava from HGSS)
2-1-2 Kingdra Prime
1 Cleffa

I/S/S: 29
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Sage's Training
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Professor Juniper
3 Junk Arm
2 Pokegear 1.0
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communication
1 Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Pokemon Catcher (only one I own)

Energy: 13
2 {C} Rescue Energy
11 {R} Fire Energy

Strategy: Basic Tyram strategy. Set up 1-2 Typhlosions and start launching Outrage and Blue Flare from Reshiram. Typhlosion can act as a secondary attacker. Kingdra is a + Power that bypasses Trainer lock and lets Reshiram hit the "Magic 130" to 1HKO things like Zekrom, Kyurem, Beartic, Other Reshiram, Gothitelle, etc. It can also allow for (in a sense) 1HKOs on a 140 HP like Magnezone by Splashing it, Blue Flare, next turn, Spray Splash again.

All help is welcome and thank you in advance.

Hmm, I'll test with it and see how it works. What would you recommend to take out for it?
Any more help?

Take out the switch for another Seadra, since he will be a counter against lock decks and you can't rare candy.

Back