BW/BW2 REDLOCKE- The Two-Player Pokemon Challenge!

Swordsy

(-=Youngster Swordsy=-)
Today I wanted to make a twist to the popular Nuzlocke challenge, so I have decided to make my own 'challenge', involving 2 people with separate games of the same generation (i.e. Pokémon Diamond + Pearl). But some people think the Nuzlocke challenge is a bit too hard, or annoying when you lose a Pokémon (like me).

This one is its own challenge, with only one rule from the Nuzlocke challenge in it. It makes the game more fun, not to mention different. Also, this is my first post, so don't yell at me for doing something wrong here.

I give you:

jKScknQ.png

RULES

1. You must nickname all the Pokémon you catch, or obtain.

2. The Pokémon with the lowest level that you obtain must be in the first slot of your party. You may not switch unless the Pokémon in the first slot faints. Then you may choose your Pokémon freely. If the opposing Trainer you fight uses Roar or Whirlwind, you must switch back to your first slot Pokémon.

3. After every successful Gym Leader match that both you and your opponent win, you and your partner must trade each other's highest level Pokémon.

4. For rules 2 and 3, if you have Pokémon of the same level, you may choose which one to put up front, or to trade. Only with those Pokémon, though.

5. You and your opponent will choose each other's starting Pokémon.

6. You and your opponent, for every route or destination, for each other, must choose one Pokémon that they cannot catch. Legendary Pokémon and Event Pokémon do not count for this. You may still battle them, just not catch them.

7. Once both you and your opponent beat the Champion, you must battle each other. The winner wins the REDLOCKE challenge!

8. You may not trade in-game trades or trade with any else but your partner/opponent, or trade with your opponent at a time outside of completing a Gym Battle.

So, that's about it. If you have any problems with this, or questions, feel free to ask me. I just made this today, so edits will most likely be made.

Thanks for tuning in!

Swordsy

Never catch anything except hm slaves. gg

That could be cool, only your opponent could plan ahead and block the HM slaves, or at least most of them. But also, if you caught a Pokémon for an HM slave, if it's your lowest level Pokémon, you must use it. So I suggest balancing your team.

Who cares if your lowest level Pokemon dies if your starter steamrolls the rest of your opponent's team? Also if your opponent is gonna be a dick and ban HM slaves, do the same to him and have fun never progressing.

Back