Reprint of Scott?

chris k`0

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know if the card scott is going to be legal in sept. or not? If it will not be legal in sept. when will it be reprinted?

Thread title changed. Your thread title should match the first post of the thread so that people understand what the thread is about when they click on it. ~DRK176

RE: pokemon cards

I don't think it will be reprinted... and no it will not be legal next year... i think the only reprinted trainers will be: pokenav, energy search, warp point, and idk about master ball

Actually, scott is the only realistic supporter (besides copycat) that is being rotated out that I could see being reprinted. TV has been replaced with POV and felicities. Castaway and steven's are too unique to be reprinted. Holon mentor and adventer are specific to delta sets. Copy cat has been with us since Expedition, so it SHOULD come back. Scott has no replacement in this format, so I would expect/hope it returns.

TCG Trader said:
I don't think it will be reprinted... and no it will not be legal next year... I think the only reprinted trainers will be: pokenav, energy search, warp point, and idk about master ball

Don't forget Potion :p

Last scott I saw was in power keepers, so I don't think there is going to be reprint.

I get the feeling that the huge size of this new set is a sign that a lot of Trainers will be reprinted for this set. You never can tell, to be honest. I mean...Pokémon Fan Club was reprinted in one of the POP sets.

scott probably won't be reprinted because it was going with the whole emerald version thing and scott was a guy you talked to in the game

Well, in Platinum, there is a new "Battle Frontier" so there is a chance that in the next JP set, Battle Frontier and Scott could come back. (Battle Frontier maybe called something else, though, and might chnage it up a little.)

i think that cessation crystal should be reprinted even though it probably wont. i love using that card and frustrating my opponents.

Good job sandy, people like you are the reason so many people quit this year. But hey that's not what this is about...

I hope scott is reprinted in some way just so I can use my 3 porygon-z LV.X. Freaking download is awsome! I wish it was like telepass but instead you use supporters in your own discard, but whatever. Scott wasn't overily broken good or anything, so I really hope it's reprinted some how.

prenceofdarkness said:
Good job sandy, people like you are the reason so many people quit this year. But hey that's not what this is about...

I hope scott is reprinted in some way just so I can use my 3 porygon-z LV.X. Freaking download is awsome! I wish it was like telepass but instead you use supporters in your own discard, but whatever. Scott wasn't overily broken good or anything, so I really hope it's reprinted some how.
If you think people quit cause of cess crystal, then you should get your head out of the dirt more often.

Back