• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ReshiPhlosion(Reshiram+Typhlosion=AWESOMENESS) -hgss on of course

flea212

Be nice to Bunnies!
Pokemon:
4 Reshiram
3-2-2 Typhlosion Prime (cyndaquil 2 CoL 1 HGSS)
2-2 Ninetales CoL -(vulpix are CoL)
1 Tyrogue CoL

T/S/S:
2 Revive
4 Plus Power
3 Energy Retrieval
4 Junk Arm
4 Rare Candy
3 Switch
4 Communication
1 PONT
2 Fisherman
3 Prof. Juniper

Energies:
12 {R} Energies
2 Rescue Energy

Strategy:
use ninetales for draw power to get 1-1-1 typhlosion and a reshiram.Then tank with reshiram. Tyrogue is for stalling. Use revives and junk arm to get reshirams back.

RE: Reshi-Boar (Reshiram+Emboar=AWESOMENESS) -hgss on of course

I would highly reccomend chosing emboar OR typhlosion. I would take out the typhlosion.
-2-2-2 typholision ((emboar i think is better)other people maybe not)
+2 pokemon communication (needed here)
+3 Collector (to get reshiram and vulpix and tepig)
+1 Proffesor oaks new theory (consistency)

Then here are some other minor tweeks.
-1 engineers adjustments (dont need)
-1 copycat (pont is better)
+1 Proffessor oaks new theory (consistency)
+1 fire energy (consistency)

Igglybuff? Why not cleffa?
Why seeker?

Hope I Helped!

Yeah, both is a nono.

I would take out:
2-2-2 Typloshin prime
1 Igglybuff (Cleffa is WAY better.)
3 Seeker (not needed in Reshiboar.)

I would add in:
3 Fire NRG (12 is not enough.)
1 Stantler UD (really helpful.)
2 Communication (good)
3 Collector (makes everything faster.)
1 Cleffa (better than Igglybuff.)

Hope I helped!

Thank you but i am keeping typhlosion prime and igglybuff AND seeker in beacause they are all needed. 1.) Typhlosion Prime backs up your Reshiram for revivng those poor little discarded energies.
2.) I personally HATE Cleffa. No exceptions.
3.) Seeker is needed for picking Reshiram back up to remove damage counters. You can attach all the energies back anyways right?

I understand if you don't want to run cleffa, but igglybuff is horrible. At least change it to stantler. And with the ninetales draw engine, you don't need shuckle. Find a way to max out communication, and replace pokeballs with dual balls or collectors. You can get rid of Copycat and Engineer's Questions, PONT and Ninetales are better. You also need some way to fit in 4 rare candy, it doens't matter if you have the stage 1s, with this deck you NEED to get typhlosion or emboar T2 or you will fall behind.

^I want to find out why you think Igglybuff is needed. What purpose does it serve in your deck besides stalling? At least Tyrogue can donk, Igglybuff just isn't needed. Typhlosion Prime and Emboar will slow you down, and this is after playtesting with both in many matchups. The deck needs some work. Point blank. But we're here to help.

First off, let's cut the Igglybuff for now. We can add another Emboar(non-ability, nice attacker since you don't run RDL). Oh yeah, Tyraniking's gonna maul you if you don't add the set #'s for the Tepigs and Pignites Anyway, Pokeball is just too flippy. Some people may disagree, but why not prevent a flip if you maxed out your Pokemon Communication? It helps so much in this deck, so I would drop the Pokeballs for 2 more Communication.

I also noticed you don't run any Fisherman or Rare Candy. If you've playtested this deck, I'm downright shocked you don't run these cards. Fisherman and ER are discarded energies' best friends. How about adding 4 Rare Candy, and 2 Fisherman? Try it, it might just work.

Oh yeah, you should also max out your Junk Arm line. It helps discard unneeded things and works wonders for energy. You can also drop a Switch, since I would never run more than two(unless Catcher actually makes you cry). One Engineer's is kinda unreliable, and IQ just isn't needed for all the drawpower you run. Copycat is unneeded for all the hand refresh you're about to get. You can add another PONT and also add 2 Junipers, since these two hand refreshers are very important if you need to discard energy early game for ER, or just plain simple hand refresh(considering you hate Cleffa). Seeker is okay, but you'd rather have room for other things, so I would drop it all together.

Finally, for your energy, 12 is enough. Yeah, I said it. With 2 Fisherman and 3 ER(and 4 Junk Arm), you'll find yourself with too many cards in your hand very often from draining the cards out of your deck every turn. I would also consider two Rescue energies to get fast recovery(because you don't run Revive). One more thing: Consider RDL. It's expensive, but if you can get your hands on this, its very helpful. So, all in all:

- 1 Igglybuff HGSS
- 2 Pokeball
- 1 Switch
- 1 Engineer's Adjustments
- 2 IQ
- 3 Seeker
- 1 Copycat

+ 1 Emboar non-ability
+ 2 Fisherman
+ 4 Rare Candy
+ 2 Junk Arm
+ 2 Pokemon Communication

Finally, please understand we are trying to help. You should take every single piece of advice that everyone has given you and try it. Don't just push suggestions away because someone has a different opinion. You have to try first. :)

Hope this helped.

Edit: I just noticed you don't run Collector/Dual Ball. There's nothing I can say to that.

i took your advice and used it. but hold on, i have made deck changes and havn't posted them so you are giving me advice for something i might have already done. So just hold on a minute as i make changes.

Add:
I also have tried all the things i push away. Believe me, i do deck testing everyday, twice a day.

You should update your current deck in your first post so we can see what it looks like now.

i was going to, then my mom got on the computer, saying it was urgent that she used it. Then i went to black ops and never came back. I updated it today.

try this.

4-2-4 typhlosion prime
4 reshiram
2-2 ninetales
1 cleffa
1 tyrogue

4 juniper
3 collecter
3 saege's
3 PONT
2 twins
4 junk arm