Character Illustrator
Oh well, another basic question -.-

Pokemon 1: resistance Fighting
Pokemon 2: dual element: Fire and Fighting
Pokemon 2 attack 1, what'll happen?
still -30 damage??

Pokemon 1: resistance Fire and Fighting
Pokemon 2 attack 1, what'll happen? -60 damage?

Pokemon 1: resistance Fighting
Pokemon 2 attack 1, what'll happen?
still -30 damage??

Yup, still -30

Pokemon 1: resistance Fire and Fighting
Pokemon 2 attack 1, what'll happen? -60 damage?

Yup -60 damage.

RE:  Resistance Questions

in-the-ra said:
wow... with dual-types and weakneses/resistance... pokemon tcg are not what they are used to be...

Makes the game or interesting, and what abhorsen is correct. Maybe i can get to a ruling first before him/her. :(

yes...Pokemon TCG is getting better...more interesting than before...than old days... :)
is there any pokemon that has 3 resis?

No nothing as of yet has triple weakness or triple resistance. If they did it would be either very good (for triple resistance) or very bad (for triple weakness).

At my first State Championships, I only had a Kecleon (SS) in play, and i was againest a Kingdra ex. KO in one hit :D. 160 Damage. Then next turn i get a full bench. :D

So magcargo UF can be powerful because it is dual type and many powerful pokemon have weakness to fighting and fire....:D Well, at least it balance the environment..

RE:  Resistance Questions

Oddish196 said:
At my first State Championships, I only had a Kecleon (SS) in play, and i was againest a Kingdra ex. KO in one hit :D. 160 Damage. Then next turn i get a full bench. :D
You know why KO in 1 hit?, kecleon can change it's type!

Yes, Kecleon can become any type according the energy attached to it. You must have had 1 grass and 1 electric on Kecleon and got a few heads on the flip to OHKO it.

Back