• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Revenge Killer (Terrakion,Mewtwo Ex)

Darkness Drago

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, regionals is not far of and idk if i want to run this or zeel but here's my terrakion list. The main strategy is simple get the terrakions out and have exp. shares on them so energy doesn't get wasted. When one of them gets killed bring one of the ones on the bench and use retaliate. The mewtwos [/u]are for opposing terrakions or other mewtwos.

6 Pokemon
4x Terrakion (Noble Victories)
2x Mewtwo Ex (Next Destinies)

42 Trainer, Suppoters
4x Professor Juniper
4x Professor Oaks New Theory
3x N
2x Cilan
4x Junk Arm
4x Exp. Share
4x Duel Ball
4x Revive
3x Pokemon Catcher
3x Pluspower
3x Lost Remover
2x Switch
2x Super Scoop Up

Energy
12x {F}

I think a third mew two may be good as a counter and in case you get in a mew two war, but its just a suggestion, since someone at my states got 2nd and had 3 mew twos in his deck. I'm not sure if the cilans are needed though because usually getting out energies isn't a problem with 11 draw supporters. I'd
-2 cilan
+1 mewtwo
+1 something else I may have forgotten.

Jirachi said:
I think a third mew two may be good as a counter and in case you get in a mew two war, but its just a suggestion, since someone at my states got 2nd and had 3 mew twos in his deck. I'm not sure if the cilans are needed though because usually getting out energies isn't a problem with 11 draw supporters. I'd
-2 cilan
+1 mewtwo
+1 something else I may have forgotten.

For the second card, throw in ZekromBW, he's a great Tornadus counter for CMT.

i dont own a mewtwo so i would have to buy 3 which would definiatly put a dent in my wallet but this is only one of my possible decks for regionals but i would like have a third mewtwo(just in case) and i actually thought about zekrom. issnumber12 has a very good point though but if the only mewtwo i run would be prized agianst ctm, i would be screwed.

Another possible mew two counter could be yanmega prime. It doesn't require any energy to attack if you use judge/copycat. An it has a resistance to fighting if you are going against another terrakion deck.

Jirachi said:
Another possible mew two counter could be yanmega prime. It doesn't require any energy to attack if you use judge/copycat. An it has a resistance to fighting if you are going against another terrakion deck.

No because Yanmega 3HKO's Mewtwo, which isn't good and is weak to electric, which is the deck this deck mostly goes against.

That is what terrakion is for. To counter electric types. Mewtwo has to use more energy to OHKO yanmega because yanmega won't have any energy on it. And if you had a mew two in your hand, you could put it down and switch it with yanmega to OHKO mew two. Yanmega is mostly as a counter to mew two and a sniper. You use yanmegas and some mew two against mew two and terrakion against zekeels. In my testing it has done very well.

But you can Catcher the Yanma and OHKO it all day long, no Yanma, no Yanmega. Or a Zapdos tech, pretty common since Terrakion can't revenge kill it, can drop Yanma on the bench. Set up it might help, but you have to drop a lot of usefull TSS to use it, and it's OHKO'd by Zekeels too quickly.

Yanmega is only a stage 1 and takes almost no time setting it up since you don't need to place any energies on it to attack or to retreat. Of course yanmega is OHKOd by zekeels. But you wouldn't play it much against it because thats what terrakion is here for right?

I agree with iisnumber12 with the DCE. A lot of people don't expect to see Mewtwo EX in a Straight Terrakion deck. Add at least 2 DCE so you can revenge kill your opponent Mewtwo EX by playing Switch.

ok i really dont feel like running yanmega but i the dce would be nice. ok im not sure is iisnumber12 talking about the third mewtwo that jirachi suggested earlier or cutting down the mewtwo to one.

Back